• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Video games just lame kids with nothing else to do with their lives. There are 100s of these out there cars,trucks,motorcycles,boats,skate boarders, you name it. Not all or actual games just computer generated crap.

Yeah! Like that lame-ass "telly-vision", staring at a damn box instead of listening to your show on the radio and visualizing like someone with a working brain! Bah humbug!

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Video game. "Grand Theft Auto". Very high resolution, but the physics model makes the Fast and Furious movies look like scientific studies.

IMG_1507.jpeg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Damn, video games have some a long way. I had no idea they were so realistic

One of the reason movie VFX have become so convincing...is because a couple of video game graphics engines were released as freeware for developers. That GTA truck animation is actually pretty janky compared to some of what's being turned out with those tools.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I haven't played any video games in over 15 years. In fact the last one I played was GTA San Andrea's for PS2. If I were to ever play a game again it would definitely be GTA though.

Last edited:

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I haven't played any video games in over 15 years. In fact the last one I played was GTA San Andrea's for PS2. If I were to ever play a game again it would definitely be GTA though.
    The last video game I played required a quarter and had a cup holder glued to the side for my beer

Top Bottom