• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I saw the story this morning & was surprised it wasn't already posted. Waited too long.

Honestly, it doesn't seem like that big of a story except for not knowing he was sick. I bet Nancy's phone has been ringing for 6 hours w/ people trying to get his chairmanship.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Now how will we decide who had the superior thread?
    I had the best title ..by far:banana:

Cummings was a big government hypocrite who made a career off of other people’s money.
    He wrote a bill that sealed records of the Obama administration, yet screams and demands that everything Trump did in private life needs to be public.

He and his wife have had a cloud of ethics issues surrounding them for years, most of them concerning some non profit charitys under their control
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...f-elijah-cummings-incurs-new-ethics-complaint

I feel for his family, maybe he was a good guy at home, I don’t know. But he was a 100% 24 Karat Swamp Creature

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I had the best title ..by far:banana:

Cummings was a big government hypocrite who made a career off of other people’s money.
    He wrote a bill that sealed records of the Obama administration, yet screams and demands that everything Trump did in private life needs to be public.

He and his wife have had a cloud of ethics issues surrounding them for years, most of them concerning some non profit charitys under their control
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...f-elijah-cummings-incurs-new-ethics-complaint

I feel for his family, maybe he was a good guy at home, I don’t know. But he was a 100% 24 Karat Swamp Creature
    Been watching him for years, a man full of hate and rage and I believe he was a bigot..."I will give him as much sympathy as he would give me"...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom