• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harley Rider 55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    After 21 years on the job and now 10 years away from law enforcement, I think this is fast becoming typical. The career field is existing in a bunker mentality. Cops are less and less a part of their community they feel its them against us. The vast majority can push down their conquer the citizen attitude but every now and then it comes out.
    For your own sake, please cooperate, move slowly, don't bitch and gripe, when you are in any police situation. And always let them see your hands. The cop in the video was primed to be an asshole and needs to do something else for a living, we all can't always handle power. When you stick your hands in your pockets and act stupid the truth is you will scare the officer. If you scare him he will react and you won't like it, he is trained to do this. If you are a bad guy you deserve what you get. Good guy contact is usually very short and you can hold yourself together until its over and then go kick a tree.

Cops have NO power, they are given a little authority. Abusing that authority on someone with real power, results in very bad things for the cop (at a minimum).
    DK Firearms

ADRidge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Lewisville
    The worst part... the part that saddens me is that he moved, seemingly because he was catching so much flak. Definitely inexcusable behavior by the officers involved. This just sickens me.

lmao_37

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    levelland
    that cop really does need to get a new job as his attitude stinks may be should go and be a parking enforcment officer, looks like the pd doesnt have a leg to stand on

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    The cop was a dick, but don't EVER EVER get out of the car. In my opinion, that's as bad as running from the cops. Although, they were in a parking lot and not pulled over while driving...so I can't say I wouldn't have done the same.

iibao

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    San Antonio
    I agree, the cop was a dick. The part that really makes me mad, is that none of them (the ones that knew
    what actually happened) did their job. Especially the supervisor. The video to me, showed that the
    supervisor knew a mistaken was made. Instead of stepping in and making it right, laugh it off. What
    happen to serving the people ? It's more like to serve and protect our own.

If anyone use their power or position to committed a crime, the punishment should be at least 2 times the
    regular punishment.

Harley Rider 55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    When he proclaimed he had a concealed carry permit, the officer knew this immediately to be a huge red flag. Theya doan give no permits to no colored folks in Carrolton!!!

Officer was wrong. If the elbow to the chest at the PD is true, that officer was twice as wrong. Whoever filed the Resisting charge should be prosecuted for Perjury.

I don't agree with 95% of the "Civil Rights" lawsuits, but this one sure seems to have a BUNCH of merit to it.

Carrollton doesn't give CHL's to anyone. The state issues them.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom