• Status
    Not open for further replies.

veronica

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm totally confused on this issue and get many different answers from people. I've been told by cops that the pistol can be loaded, others say no. I've been told it can't be within reach, or it has to be in the glovebox, or concealed, or in plain view, many different things by different people. Why can't it be just like a long gun in your vehicle, loaded/unloaded, concealed/unconcealed your choice, and why do they say it can't be within reach? Can someone that is a trusted source of information please tell me the ''real'' ways, right and wrong of having a pistol in my little car?
    Target Sports

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    It can be loaded or unloaded, within reach or on your person. It must always be concealed.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    an unloaded pistol is nothing more than a paperweight

yes, you can keep one in your car - concealed.....and loaded

veronica

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Central Texas
    Why is it the cops try to tell you that you are doing wrong when you are not? I had one take my pistol away and scold me because it was loaded, then he ran the numbers to make sure it wasn't stolen. On top of that, I'm alone on the road driving from San Antonio to Dallas, this idiot gives me back my pistol in pieces saying thats how he returns them to people. I had never gotten around to learning how to take it apart or put it back together again, and I was terrified going all night without any way of protecting myself. :(

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Why is it the cops try to tell you that you are doing wrong when you are not? I had one take my pistol away and scold me because it was loaded, then he ran the numbers to make sure it wasn't stolen. On top of that, I'm alone on the road driving from San Antonio to Dallas, this idiot gives me back my pistol in pieces saying thats how he returns them to people. I had never gotten around to learning how to take it apart or put it back together again, and I was terrified going all night without any way of protecting myself. :(

He probably did you a favor in forcing you to learn how to put it back together. If I was a Cop, that's how you would get it back so I had time to leave before you had a loaded weapon again.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    We do not know if Veronica can keep a gun between her legs,

There are 4 requirements. See my review link earlier in this thread.

But I agree with the above poster. Smells like rain.

veronica

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Central Texas
    He probably did you a favor in forcing you to learn how to put it back together. If I was a Cop, that's how you would get it back so I had time to leave before you had a loaded weapon again.

Well he did tell the other cop he wanted to get out of there before I got it back together, but I'm a nice girl and I don't think I was any kind of a threat. I don't look mean, I'm only 5'2'' and 110 lbs! He was just mean.... now I'm pouting again and my bottom lip is sticking out! :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom