• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgwalt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Houston Heights
    I think it is much easier to evaluate the "going rate" for two particular guns going into a trade. After that evaluation, which both sides should make, the two parties should figure out for themselves if a trade is worthwhile. Hopefully both parties benefit from the trade.
    Guns International

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I think it is much easier to evaluate the "going rate" for two particular guns going into a trade. After that evaluation, which both sides should make, the two parties should figure out for themselves if a trade is worthwhile. Hopefully both parties benefit from the trade.

Well said.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    All my firearms are unique. They each have a unique number on them. Some call it the serial number. Me, I know it is the only one that Colt (or whoever) has or will make with that unique number. A rare one of a kind...each and every one of them. Therefore it is worth whatever I ask.

Now of course your gun is just a run of the mill average gun with nothing special about it. Therefore only worth what I offer you.

mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    All my firearms are unique. They each have a unique number on them. Some call it the serial number. Me, I know it is the only one that Colt (or whoever) has or will make with that unique number. A rare one of a kind...each and every one of them. Therefore it is worth whatever I ask.

Now of course your gun is just a run of the mill average gun with nothing special about it. Therefore only worth what I offer you.

Just human nature and bartering.

Top Bottom