• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    I remember reading on here that there were some shenanigans that had gun owners angry at them. Any details? I get their emails, but have never given them any money.
    Guns International

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Their chariman is Alan Gottleib. He has a long line of political victories for gun rights, as well as several good books, although some people claim he isn't what he seems.

Living Freedom » Blog Archive » Gottlieb the traitor

He also supported Manchin/Toomey which would have made it illegal to privately sell guns without a BG check in most cases. He withdrew support at the eleventh hour, claiming the final draft removed all the things gun owners got in exchange. What's funny is he listed all the things he liked about the bill which were all things gun owners already had. I suspect his true motive for removing his endorsement was a financial one; 2A supporters were red-faced at him for supporting that bill.

Here's a long article about him I've never finished reading:

Wolves in Sheep's Clothing | Alan Gottlieb: The Merchant of Fear

I used to support his other organization, SAF, until the Manchin/Toomey thing. If you are looking for 2A organizations to support, I hear GOA is a good organization. JFPO is good too, especially if you're Jewish. Like them or not, the Pink Pistols are a very good grassroots group working hard to convert people who otherwise would tow the liberal party line on guns. I'm personally not a fan of the NRA as they endorse certain "Hunting" activities I find revolting.

Last edited:

Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    I support GOA, but I was told they filed an amicus brief in California arguing against open carry. I emailed them today asking for their position on this. JPFO is beginning to look better to me.

Top Bottom