• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Tyler, TX
    I like to support my local shops, but never ordered from them.

Are they pretty reputable? I'm on their sight and planning to pull the trigger on some of their mags.
    Hurley's Gold

Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them. Their service is top notch. They even go into my order and cut the shipping in half because I live in Abilene, and so do they. They still won't let me swing by and just pick up my order, though.

Plus, I AM supporting a local business.

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    I ordered 2x Glock 33 rd mags from them. Shipping seemed pretty slow, only thing I can complain about...other than 1 faulty mag that wasn't their fault.

I sent back that magazine about a week ago, have yet to get a confirmation email at the very least on the progress. I would probably order from them again though, just NEVER get knock off stuff.

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    yes and shipping was very fast,like one day for me....but im in fort worth. good to deal with....i ordered mags and then made a second order a week later and they sent me a free swiss army knife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Tyler, TX
    Thanks for sharing your experiences. Yes, they seem to have great prices on guns as well. I was thinking of visiting they're shop and buying right then and there.

I'll make an order and report. Thanks folks!

Broke Hoss

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Abilene, TX
    I was thinking of visiting they're shop and buying right then and there.
    Not sure they still allow this, they used to several years ago, but have gotten pretty picky about it of late.

I've ordered a couple of things from them, always had to do the shipping thing even though I live in Abilene. Order away with peace of mind. It is definitely NOT some fly by nite operation that ain't gonna be here in the next week.

If you do go to thier location, it is awsome! I'm a cop & it is in my beat. When thier alarm goes off every cop trys to make the call, mainly to get a tour of the latest things they got in.

The kids of the owner went to school with mine. But we definitely don't run in the same circles.

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    you lucky son of a gun,yeah they told me it wasn't open to the public....too bad. i would make the drive out there to go. they have the best prices anywhere on 5.45 mags i'll keep ordering them until they run out. it literally got to me the next day after they shipped it UPS. they probably dont want people coming in to case the joint,i remember reading about military gun supply getting a car drove through a big window at their old location or something like that. people are lowlifes sometimes. broke hoss you gonna go to the will rogers show?

Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    You guys beat me to it. I even called and asked if I could place my order online and just go over and pick it up to save on shipping. They said no, but like I said, they continue to give me half price shipping because I'm local.

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    Got my mag in. Kind of pissed me off though. They charged me an additional $20 and sent me back an authentic glock mag when I was trying to get another chinese knock off to see if it would work

Oh well, not so bad to get stuck with a real glock one...but still irks me

Broke Hoss

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Abilene, TX
    ftw13: I hadn't planned on it, but who knows? I usually make the shows with 1 or both of my sons....with all of us working full time & varied schedules that is happening less often now.

Top Bottom