• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I believe that is the same weekend as the Liberty Hill BBQ cookoff (which is in Briggs this year). No carnival though this time so my kids are bummed.

My dad is cooking so he said we can go to the gun show Sunday together. I told him I had a better plan. I would hit the cookoff Saturday and load up on BBQ, go to the gun show, then load myself up on BBQ on the way back home. I thought that was a great plan.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    I'll be there Sat most likely, maybe Sun as well, if I see bucks to be made... Might bring a thing or two to sell... or not... lol.. depends on if the mood hits me.. Most of the guns I am looking for haven't been showing up at the shows. Ruger MKIII Hunter SS.. or Ed Brown Kobra SS 5"... or Ruger 10/22 Takedown SS under $300...lol

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Anyone willing to pick me up in Hutto for this? I won't have access to my personal truck next weekend (helping a friend get on his feet). If not I'll have to take my work truck. I'll pitch in for gas.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Austin Gun Show

Hasn't been a SAXET show in a few months, so looking forward to this.

Just to be clear, this is a Premier show and not a SAXET one!

You probably already knew that, but for me it makes a difference. I will miss a SAXET show, but I'll be damned if I will miss a Premier one! Tim and Michelle & company put on the best shows in the state, and we even drove up for the first Premier one in Austin.

Cedar Park is about two hours from NW SA so it's not likely we'll make it to this one, but I am anxiously awaiting for the next Premier one here in San Antonio the end of August.

But if it's a slow weekend, there might be a chance of y'all seeing us at the Cedar Park show!

Cheers! M2

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I like the SAXET shows well enough but I do agree the Premier Show was better.

I'll post here about any line situation or interesting or outrageous goings ons, prices or other points of interest.

I hate paying to park AND get in but that's how SAXET is too. I need to park down the street and walk.

Top Bottom