• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I ordered a case of ammo from Centerfire Systems which was set to be delivered today. I got a the delivery confirmation message, but when I checked outside it wasn't there. Came back in and pulled up the confirmation message. It said it was signed by me...
    I was starting to get annoyed.

I pulled up the shipping notice and then realized they had sent it to my old address. I double checked the order receipt and it showed the correct address. I guess I haven't ordered anything form them in several years and somehow their system defaulted to that old address. ...but why would the person living at my old address sign for it? Now I was starting to get pissed.

I went over there ready to fight or porch pirate, but when I rang the door bell the lady that answered was super nice a apologetic. She said her husband's name is also Daniel, so she was just looking at the first name when she accepted the package. That made me laugh, and we talked about the house for a quick minute. They installed laminate floors; it looked nice. I thanked her for keeping my package safe.

In conclusion, fack Centerfire Systems.
    Guns International

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I stopped using them years ago for a different situation. I ordered a Magpul stock and a couple of Glock mags. I got a Magpul stock, but not the correct one and some AR mags. After getting the run around on the phone I got fed up and just said Fk it. Gave the stock to my cousin and kept the mags. Price difference was negligible, but I found it really odd they mess up twice on the same order.

Top Bottom