• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    I don't usually write these kinds of posts.

A couple years ago, my wife Brittney started a little boot camp with some local teachers after school. Fast forward a bit, and it has grown into the biggest outdoor fitness business in the USA, called Camp Gladiator, with 200 locations, meeting 6 days a week in the early mornings, mid-mornings, and evenings. Other trainers in other cities have taken the rest of the nation by storm. There are over 6,000 people signed up, all over the United States, changing their lives and the way they do fitness everyday.

I say all of this because, today, Camp Gladiator is turning 4, and they have chosen to celebrate by offering the next 4-week camp for only $4. Four dollars. That's the price of a Big Mac. I have never seen the price this low. Normally, for a walk-in client, it's $160 for your first camp. If you met Brittney at a race, it'd be half-off, or $80. When they go on Groupon, it's $69, which is what all the consecutive campers are currently paying. From 12:44 until 4:44 today, you can buy a month of Camp Gladiator for $4.

The workouts are awesome, and anyone can do them. I go twice a week. Last night, I was doing situps in between a 60-year-old-church-secretary-grandma and a 38 year old woman who joined a year ago and has already lost 40 pounds. The guy across from me was more ripped than Jet Li, and I wish he'd put his shirt back on. Camp Gladiator really will change your life. If you are even the slightest bit interested in trying a new way to stay healthy, now is the time. And if the money's in the way, PM me. I'll pay for you.

www.campgladiatorsanantonio.com

If you like hilarious videos, Camp Gladiator does those as well: http://tinyurl.com/CGstyle12
    Guns International

dmwz71

Professional Retiree
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Crosby, Texas
    If I were 20 years younger and/or 200 miles closer to you, I would love to take advantage of your offer! I watched the video, looks like it would be a great way to get in tip-top shape! Good luck to you and your wife, and I hope the business continues to grow and grow!!

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    If I were 20 years younger and/or 200 miles closer to you, I would love to take advantage of your offer! I watched the video, looks like it would be a great way to get in tip-top shape! Good luck to you and your wife, and I hope the business continues to grow and grow!!

Thanks, bud. Just so you know, there are three times as many locations in Houston (25) as there are in San Antonio (8). I guess I should've explained that this is Texas-wide. I'm hearing from the office that another 6000 people signed up today.

Top Bottom