• ...and so much more!
  • just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    put me in the "he's a douchebag" group

he's a fun train wreck to watch - but the reality of his life - what he does and says has no bearing on my life......but there are a few in the world that he does effect......and for that, he's a dooshrocket
    DK Firearms

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Yea, but I wonder how much longer his "Adonis blood" Will hold up. If he lives through it he's gonna end up like Ozzy Osbourne; a rambling skitzo with Alzheimer's who has to have his wife manage his affairs.
    Oh wait, Sheen can't keep a wife because he abuses them on a regular schedule.

I hope he doesn't turn into Ozzy. As long as he has a steady supply of Charlie Sheen coursing through his Adonis stream he should be fine.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Yea, but I wonder how much longer his "Adonis blood" Will hold up. If he lives through it he's gonna end up like Ozzy Osbourne; a rambling skitzo with Alzheimer's who has to have his wife manage his affairs.
    Oh wait, Sheen can't keep a wife because he abuses them on a regular schedule.

you guys are heartless.

codeman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    TX
    I'm gonna miss Two and a Half Men. I'm pissed at him for screwing that up. Other than that I hope he gets his life under control. I don't want to be reading about him in the obituaries.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    1299174845014.jpg

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Sheen's a selfish Hollywood prick... but he does it his way.

He'll OD and die.

No great loss to society.

Yeah, but I think everyone forgets that he's got 4 kids. It's a great loss to them to not have a real Dad. If he was single with no kids that's a completely different situation. He's screwing up their lives.

Ditching your kids to bang hookers and snort a bunch of coke makes you a douche.

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    Yeah, but I think everyone forgets that he's got 4 kids. It's a great loss to them to not have a real Dad. If he was single with no kids that's a completely different situation. He's screwing up their lives.

Ditching your kids to bang hookers and snort a bunch of coke makes you a douche.

+1. His kids having to grow up without a real Dad are really the victims of his dumbass ways. He is just one of Hollyweird's many Douchebags.
    Another pendejo that can't control himself. Let him keep "banging" his 7 gram rocks. We'll be reading, "Charlie Sheen, high on Charlie Sheen, died after ingesting over 5 grams of cocaine". "An autopsy will not be necessary. When paramedics lifted his lifeless carcass. Oops, excuse me his lifeless hide, Oops, sorry, his body, His nose fell off and a kilo of cocaine fell out of his head". "Kim Jong Il, Hugo Chavez, & Fidel Castro have requested a few vials of Charlie's blood to help with health issues and ED".

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I think people are surprised to learn that his off screen antics are crazier than his on screen antics.

That pic is AWESOME. I totally stole that and put it on Facebook. Scarsheen.

Top Bottom