Charlton Heston dead at 84

SO758

Mar 1, 2008
Central TX
another American patriot gone. John Wayne was bad enough but wow. Hope some one with enough brass can fill in. But it wont be the same.

slim jim

Official News Guy
Mar 18, 2008
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080406/ap_on_en_mo/obit_heston;_ylt=AkFwoqIqw2x8yg3b0MhKJJVbbBAF

Charlton Heston dead at 84
By BOB THOMAS, Associated Press Writer 3 minutes ago

Charlton Heston, who won the 1959 best actor Oscar as the chariot-racing "Ben-Hur" and portrayed Moses, Michelangelo, El Cid and other heroic figures in movie epics of the '50s and '60s, has died. He was 84.
Heston spokesman Bill Powers says the actor died Saturday night at his home in Beverly Hills with his wife Lydia was at his side.
Heston revealed in 2002 that he had symptoms consistent with Alzheimer's disease, saying, "I must reconcile courage and surrender in equal measure."
With his large, muscular build, well-boned face and sonorous voice, Heston proved the ideal star during the period when Hollywood was filling movie screens with panoramas depicting the religious and historical past. "I have a face that belongs in another century," he often remarked.

300shooter

Mar 6, 2008
Fargo,ND
he will be missed indeed for all he has done for the NRA and IRA .

today is a sad day .

Prayers to his family and close friends

Madhouse

Mar 17, 2008
Houston, TX
R.I.P. Mr. Heston.

There just aren't celebrities like him anymore. He was a great person. The hollywood halfwits today just don't compare.

jim t

Mar 4, 2008
Hawley Texas
we have lost a friend and a hero. rest in peace my friend.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads