• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    That is like the deer here in Kerrville... found one little bastard laying under my car like a cat!

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Theyre like that in New Braunfels too. Cant hunt on the road way or in city limits so they aint scared. I wonder if you could spear em?

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Yesterday I passed a private shooting facility with @ 10 active shooters. 300 yds to the side there were deer grazing in an open field.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    The place I'm talking about has been there 20-30 years. Like the deer in the city above, they know they're good to go. Sneaky bastards, hiding right in front of us.

supersampson12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    forney
    I shot this video last Friday around 12 noon. I was in crocket national forest, and it is gun season. I think this guy was slightly smaller than the legal 13" spread for Houston county. I can't explain why he didn't run off. I think he may be someone's pet, or he may have been a little love sick and wanting to get it on with me?? Or its possible someone had hit him and he was dazed. I just thought it was a cool video to share. I hunted down there the whole weekend and that's the closest I came to taking one. Maybe ill get him or his big brother next time

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Me the girlfriend and daughter spent Thanksgiving at the gf's cabin. We were all sitting on the deck talking about how we never see any wildlife out there when out of no where this 8 point buck walks up. My girlfriend spotted him first and starts shushing us and freaking out like we're going to scare it off. I told her he obviously already knows we're there and isn't concerned. I told her that her frantic attempts to shush me would be more likely to spook it than just being calm and casual, lol... We watched him while he slowly grazed about 20ft from us until he hopped over some bushes and went further down the hill. About 30min later we hear a shot and my daughter says, "well, there goes our deer"

I'm really surprised we saw him considering it's hunting season. I see them every morning at my house during the summer, but they all get shy this time of year.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    me the girlfriend and daughter spent thanksgiving at the gf's cabin. We were all sitting on the deck talking about how we never see any wildlife out there when out of no where this 8 point buck walks up. My girlfriend spotted him first and starts shushing us and freaking out like we're going to scare it off. I told her he obviously already knows we're there and isn't concerned. I told her that her frantic attempts to shush me would be more likely to spook it than just being calm and casual, lol... We watched him while he slowly grazed about 20ft from us until he hopped over some bushes and went further down the hill. About 30min later we hear a shot and my daughter says, "well, there goes our deer"

I'm really surprised we saw him considering it's hunting season. I see them every morning at my house during the summer, but they all get shy this time of year.

priceless!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Won't that interrupt air flow some?

(can't tell what it is but it's not a deer - look at furr length and color)

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    My neighbor came home empty handed from his hunt. It was the full moon and the deer would lay low during the daylight shooting hours and move around/feed at night by the light of the full moon. They are smart!

I went to school in Southern Illinois right on the edge of a huge Federal game preserve. Deer had NO fear and would routinely tangle with cars on the refuge. After a meeting like that, you car was totaled and the Feds would write you a massive ticket for hitting the deer! Every week, some poor guy would get wrecked by the deer then wracked by the Feds. The problem was that to get from point "A" to point "B" in that area, you had to go through the refuge.

On the refuge late one night, I was clipping along on my Vespa scooter when I saw what looked like a dog coming out of the ditch onto the road. It was a deer! I yelled "HEY!" and he turned his head to the right allowing me just enough room to get by. Deer were numerous as roaches on the refuge.

Flash

Top Bottom