cabelaripoffLarge.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    youd be surprised how many times i see that deal...... and then they try to justify it because theyre 62gr on strippers..... uhhhh ok bro. ill go next door and get the same thing in a 1000rd box for $300 otd, thanks though.

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    I got one of these for $150. Sorry but I wont buy any unless it hits that price again.

There 1000rnd .223 is $400. Also that those are 5.56 instead of .223 so I'm sure that's another reason.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    sounds like its starting

Shhh, you'll cause a rush that will encourage the price jump before I have time to stock up.

I really don't even want to spend $179 for the same can at academy, but I probably will just for the convenience.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    There's a clue in the "watermark" on the white sign....
    I, honestly, don't know how the bastards stay in business. They wanted $49.99 for a 50 round box of 5.7x28 last time I was there. Gun shop down the street had them stickered at $25/box, and I was able to haggle him down further on just 4 boxes.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I see the logo on the ad but I'm not familiar with it. Could you please give a hint as to where this bargain priced ammo is located?

Flash

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Wal Mart had the same stuff for $149 + tax. Never saw it again after I bought the one and only can they had on the ammo shelf last fall.

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    Sorry I didnt reply early. This forum doesnt allow me to reply on my android phone.

It's Gander Mtn. The first year they opened their prices were great and I'm not even talking about the sale stuff. I really thought they were gonna give Academy a run for their money. Then after that prices just went up. They are all full retail price or more.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Sorry I didnt reply early. This forum doesnt allow me to reply on my android phone.

It's Gander Mtn. The first year they opened their prices were great and I'm not even talking about the sale stuff. I really thought they were gonna give Academy a run for their money. Then after that prices just went up. They are all full retail price or more.

thats a dissappointment.... what retailer can give Academy a run for the money? anyone? I personally have been to the Gander in Lubbock.... it was nice.... I was hoping they would open a store here in CC.... but I guess not...

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    Im an online shopper. I only use B&M so I can go look at a product and mess with it. They use the excuse of having to pay employees. The only time I need an employee is to get something that is locked up or checking out. I get all my info ahead of time. Usually from weirdos on the web.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx

Go to your settings and turn on "mobile view.". Website will look the same, but it will let you post. That's what I had to do.

Top Bottom