• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atacorion

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Jacksonville FL
    What are your thoughts on badges for people who have CHL? See sites to purchase on Gun Broker and have seen at gun shows. My first thought is they would appeal to "Want a Be's" Seems like it defeats the purpose of "CONCEALED Hand Gun".

I actually see one advantage of the badge, in a shoot incident if law enforcement was to roll up on you I would think they would be less apt to shoot at somebody holding upp abadge with a pistol in hand.
    BTW the badge isnt for open wear, it could beworn openly but thats not its intened purpose.
    BTW I dont have one.

Robert_K

Glocks Not Cocks
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    North Houston
    I actually see one advantage of the badge, in a shoot incident if law enforcement was to roll up on you I would think they would be less apt to shoot at somebody holding upp abadge with a pistol in hand.
    BTW the badge isnt for open wear, it could beworn openly but thats not its intened purpose.
    BTW I dont have one.

LOL

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    BTW I dont have one.
    See my quote above.. better to use double sided tape.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    BTW I dont have one.
    How about when LE rolls up you just have your CHL in your hand? We know what they look like.

Anyone showing a badge is only trying to send one message, and once people get close enough to see what that "badge" says the situation will go down hill from there for the wannabe.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The badge just identifies the CHL holder wannabe as a "Pretend Cop." as it has a Barney Fife flavor to it! That's what the libtards view us as anyway. They say we feel insignificant, impotent and need the gun and a funny badge to make us feel sexually powerful. The badge just throws one more log on the fire. Of course, the Libtards probably haven't been laid in the current decade!

Gonna pass on the badge.

Flash

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    How about this one?
    ccw_badge_concealed_carry_weapons_b.jpg

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    Would a CHL badge or sash be the gay equivalent of open carry? Since you are advertising that you have a gun, would that even be legal? Or is it meant to only be used after you draw your gun?

Top Bottom