• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CAROLINA BAREFOOT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Georgetown, Tx
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Benjamin and I have been assigned to Dco 4-4 ARB in Ft Hood Tx for going on 6 years now. Over those 6 years, I have toyed with the idea of getting a large group of fellow soldiers together for a CHL class. We are currently deployed to Afghanistan and will not be back until late June. There are quite a few people interested. With that said, I have a few questions to anyone qualifyed to issue a CHL.

1. Could I get a group discount, and if so, how many people would need to be in the group?

2. Does everyone need to supply their own firearm?

3. Does everyone nood to provide their own ammunition?

4. How much?

5. If (this is an if) I can get a range on Ft Hood, would the isntructor be willing to travel?
    Hurley's Gold

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    PM me an approximate number of people, (range of people is fine).

I'll help find you a discount.

Also, try not to post your name on the forum, it's better privacy from prying eyes down the road.

Thanks for your service.

CAROLINA BAREFOOT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Georgetown, Tx
    Thankyou for the advice, I guess I am a little nieve. Small island town persona. About numbers, I am working on it now. I am afraid it will not be too many, probably closer to 15-20. I am letting the "word" circulate a bit. I will certainly pm you when I have at least a tentative number. Thankyou for the support.

TAC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Fort Hood, TX
    Apparently "TxInvest" you must be referring to me as the FNG. The 'rule' I'm referring to WASN'T referred to by me, so check your '6'. Apparently my attempt to help the Soldier broke the rules and my post was remanded.

Just so we're clear with all. I am an individual, a Soldier, a long-time career Soldier and I do whatever I can to HELP the Soldiers. I do CHL classes for the Soldiers, AROUND the Soldiers timeline and work schedule. But because I have to protect myself from lawsuits in case of crazy stuff I had to get an LLC. That LLC now inhibits me from helping this particular Soldier via this website. So be it. I saw advertisements and just wanted to help the guy.

'Carolina' just do some Internet research when you guys get back on the Texas DPS website, I'm sure there are plenty of CHL Instructors in the area. Be careful over there and hurry home. God Bless.

'TAC'

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Apparently "TxInvest" you must be referring to me as the FNG. The 'rule' I'm referring to WASN'T referred to by me, so check your '6'. Apparently my attempt to help the Soldier broke the rules and my post was remanded.

Just so we're clear with all. I am an individual, a Soldier, a long-time career Soldier and I do whatever I can to HELP the Soldiers. I do CHL classes for the Soldiers, AROUND the Soldiers timeline and work schedule. But because I have to protect myself from lawsuits in case of crazy stuff I had to get an LLC. That LLC now inhibits me from helping this particular Soldier via this website. So be it. I saw advertisements and just wanted to help the guy.

'Carolina' just do some Internet research when you guys get back on the Texas DPS website, I'm sure there are plenty of CHL Instructors in the area. Be careful over there and hurry home. God Bless.

'TAC'

So your post was edited by a moderator.....I see. Mea Culpa

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom