• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Taller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    San Antonio
    Im still waiting, sent my paper work Dec 14, still fingerprint, and background: under review. I called and they said the have 60 days. I asked if they could tell if their is a problem and they said they can't tell, all my paperwork is in and they are working on it.

Taller

Taller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    San Antonio
    Thanks Lonestardriver

The lady I talked to was very nice and she said another tech is working on it and it shouldn't take much longer.

Taller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    San Antonio

OK, background checks are complete, now I've been stuck in manufacturing since last Thu & Friday, and today. They don't do anything fast.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Greenville
    Question, I emailed AZ DPS for a non resident CHP over the weekend. Anybody know how long Az takes to and that stuff off or will I get a reply via email?

Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    OK, background checks are complete, now I've been stuck in manufacturing since last Thu & Friday, and today. They don't do anything fast.

Mine finally changed over to Mailed today after going to Manufacturing Pending last Wednesday, 2/1. It should change today or tomorrow.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Greenville
    Awesome. Hopefully I did everything right. I emaild them and included my address. I finally got an email back from them yesterday saying my message was submitted. Hopefully I'll get it soon, not that I will be able to fill it out and send it back...lol...as I'm still in va until march 14.

Thanks for your reply though!!

I'm super excited to get the application! Never figured any of us would get SOOOO excited over PAPER WORK, huh?

Top Bottom