Capitol Armory ad

Chuck Baldwin: Red Flag Laws are worse than you think.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Worse than anti American treasonous action from a tyrannical government?

The only thing worse than that is the required antidote as it could kill the patient.

I will not comply nor be assimilated.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I wonder how many are going to turn into a Waco or Ruby Ridge situation?
    We should worry about: the media today would cover one up if another happened. Or attempt to. Even ones that seem to be on our side.

The democrats have done a great job labeling those who question history as conspiracy theorist.

It’s all setting up for testing grounds of more to come. Waco and ruby ridge was sloppy. They know it.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    The LAST thing we want is “Red Flag Laws”. In all countries that have created them they always lead to expansion to include _____ and ____ (fill in the blank with ANYTHING you chose, from banana snow cones to Ford trucks).

The govt creates laws by de facto. While Public law is (supposedly) the domain of Congress, FACT is faceless unnamed bureaucrats can write all the supplements and regs they want which becomes de facto law. So we will lock you up because you are insane for driving a Ford truck. Think Salem Witch Trails in the US, NAZI SS in Germany and we can go all the way back to the Bible*.

The only time “see something, say something” works is when they cannot lock you up because you are “insane”.

We already have “Hate” laws which not only are illegal and unconstitutional but they do not make sense.

I kill a black man and in killing him I use the N word. I get charged with murder 1 and a Hate crime. What this does in de facto is give more weight to hate crimes than regular murder…hate crimes are word based, they are crimes of words and thoughts…now let’s add Red Flag Laws to that mix and if the Govt decides those who drive Red F 150’s are insane then you are going to the rubber room, no questions asked, no day in court either.

Police only enforce what they are told to be it a real law or just a regulation. Judges make law from the bench.

* The orginial Red Flag laws is the basis for what we call and celebrate today, known as "Passover". The Egyptian King declared the First born males were to be killed. God instructed the Israelites to take the blood of the lamb and smear it on their doorposts, a sign to God that this was an Israelite home, to be passed over, when death was visited upon the firstborns in all other homes.

Yes Red Flag laws go back a LONG way.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    https://www.oregonlive.com/news/201...gons-new-red-flag-law-took-his-guns-away.html

can't say anything online or post pics of the range or nuttin..

I off fb since 2008 and twitter since 2016.
    Oregon news = :laughing:

If true: yikes. Does he like to put his hands on a hot stove also?

With the current political climate why would you put a target on your back? Guess he learned what happened when you go to a liberal city with a track record of lies and convictions based on lies (see Michael Strickland).

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    https://www.oregonlive.com/news/201...gons-new-red-flag-law-took-his-guns-away.html

can't say anything online or post pics of the range or nuttin..

I off fb since 2008 and twitter since 2016.

Looks like Dan Crenshaw swatted Kohfield in the article. Of course his 5 page letter with details of killing Antifa didnt help either.

By the time he popped up at the mayor’s house, Kohfield was already on the FBI’s radar.

He had landed there in March after he sent a letter to Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw, a first-term Republican congressman and former Navy Seal, according court documents filed in Clackamas County.

mamboloco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2019
    DFW
    probably not the best example.. :beat:

but still schools, left wing LEOs and DOJ are scouring the net looking for *any* excuse to come grab our guns..

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    39d6tv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31STMEUSOC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2019
    PA
    I understand we cant keep having these mass shootings but they are using this as a legal means around the constitution it's the confiscation we all have feared would happen with thunderous applause.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    probably not the best example.. :beat:

but still schools, left wing LEOs and DOJ are scouring the net looking for *any* excuse to come grab our guns..

I usually like to hear the reasoning of Ben Shapiro, but I disagreed with him on the topic of red flag laws. He thought they could be administered in a way that was reasonable, with checks against abuse. Today he seems to be saying on his podcast, “creative solutions are not possible if Americans do not trust their neighbors.”

“Yes, you finally are starting to get it,” I thought.

Top Bottom