• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Interesting interview. I don't know if all his experiences are true, however I do know and agree with him that John Kerry is a phony, liar and was never a war hero..............

Thanks for posting this interview.......I've got some research to do.................

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    I know he mentioned something about being accused of taking $10M from the Medellín Cartel, but I don't remember him being asked about the torture/murder of Kiki.

You'd like to think that deep dives are done on the interviewee prior to meeting, if for no other reason than so you can ask educated questions, but...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Very interesting; thanks to y’all for posting.

My late Dad always maintained that the OSS / CIA was a great danger to all U S Citizens. Our Military Intelligence knew lots about CIA criminal activities, but the politicians were too scared of them (and of the FBI) to try to rein them in.

The “War on Drugs’’ will always fail b/c it focuses on the wrong end of the problem.

Back in the 1970’s I briefly ran a Federal Drug Program (Methadone Center) in South Texas, and was astounded by the amount of chicanery inside the government employees‘ activities.

At one point I, alone, could give a clean urine sample. None of the 28 full time federal employees operating the outfit could give a clean urine sample. The Director told me this, and I had no reason to disbelieve her.

They had to have a Physician supervisor who could get & keep a Class I - 5 DEA permit. The class I permits are highly restricted. Normal Docs have Class II - V permits.

<>

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    In the 80’s I worked with a former associate of Felix, who knew the details of Che‘s impending doom first hand.
    He made 2 good survival points / life lessons people for who work internationally:

1) “Be careful who you piss off in life” (nation-wise)
    2)” Don’t **** with the Russian’s. NOBODY (that’s smart) fucks with the Russians“

Apparently Che didn’t know those basic survival skill.

Top Bottom