• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    ALEX JONES GOT HIS HANDS SPANKED HARD FOR HIS CONSPIRACYTHEORIES!
    They had to take him down because he was exposing so much.
    Most of what he has said has been proven true.

Google has been programed to only give bad search results on him ..its a war against him for sure

He predicted 911
    He told us that powerful men were dancing around a 30 ft owl in the woods and that was true
    Tucker interviewed him recently
    Good show

45Colt

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2022
    Venus
    Yeah I'm glad I found this it was hard to find but I found it all this information was buried for well ever since then back in 2012 there was a rash of them during the Obama Administration the big kickoff like one man said shooter drills brought to you by DHS another Sinister forces thanks for posting this!,

45Colt

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2022
    Venus
    Is it live? Is is memorex? Is it even real?

I love the part about the old pervert invites the kids into his home to feed him cookies and Kool-Aid cuz they were practicing practicing for what? Yeah there's a lot of cover up on this nonsense the Orlando gay nightclub shooting the phony Nashville shooting and then the phony Boston bombing Santa Barbara Oregon school shooting and then the big cootie growl was the one in Las Vegas the Las Vegas hotel shooter oh yeah lots of BS man yeah thanks racks for posting this I didn't know you could still find it anywhere.

45Colt

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2022
    Venus
    Since the very first report of this incident, I believed something was amiss. I still do.
    One of those things that I will never accept the official narrative.

Joe
    Yeah it's funny I remember the day this happened and they started to blame the older brother which who turned out to be the only Lanza child that ever existed. Adam Lanza was a figment of someone's imagination the intelligence Community imagination got to be nothing but lies deception cover up and that's the US government for you don't forget to pay your taxes and vote

Top Bottom