• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    do you know what they charge for a transfer? I cant remember who, but one guy wanted 150 for a transfer... I thought that a little high.

Sun City WILL be HIGH ! They charge 45 bucks just for a regular transfer. Title II stuff is easy, as far as paperwork goes. It just depends on if you are doing a form 4 or trust. Don't know much about trusts, but the regular form 4 is easy. CLEO sign off, fingerprints, a couple of passport photo's and 200 bucks and you are good to go. The waiting is the part that is hard.

Most stores will do the transfer for you, if you are buying something like a sbr or a can from them, for free.

dauntedfuture

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    el paso
    I have done the paperwork several times and thats not an issue so i dont need "help", just a transfer. Its worth 75.00 or to me if you know someone out there that wants to deal. The dealers i have used in other states in the past have not charged me anything for the transfers.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    I have done the paperwork several times and thats not an issue so i dont need "help", just a transfer. Its worth 75.00 or to me if you know someone out there that wants to deal. The dealers i have used in other states in the past have not charged me anything for the transfers.

Yeah, most places want an arm and leg from you to just do the transfer. They didn't get to make any money on the front end of the deal, so they figure to make it on the back end.

The few that I have done in Arizona , the dealer never charged me. Even on one that I did not buy from them. I had been a loyal customer of theirs for years though.

Gotta remember that class III stuff is kinda rare around El Paso.

Did you call Cold War Shooters ? I don't know if they do transfers, but I think they sell title II stuff, so it might be worth a call.

Top Bottom