Claims To Be The Fastest In The World

Discussion in 'General Firearms & Ammo' started by inman, Jan 17, 2009.

1. inman

inman New Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Dallas
  2. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Gotta call BS, just because the position of the cameraman at the end.... the cameraman a has brass balls, b is dumber than a box of rocks or c knows there are no bullets in that gun...... that being said, the guy is still damn fast skinnin and shootin....

3. jdh

jdh Active Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Did you watch the whole thing? Bob said he had to stand about 8 feet away because he was shooting BLANKS.

They have been busting balloons with blanks for many moons in mounted shooting events at cowboy action shoots.

4. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Then I have to question whether or not he is truly that "accurate".....

5. jasont

jasont Active Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    You ever watch shooting USA or Impossible Shots? He is on there every week doing things like this. He did the same shot on steel targets with real bullets on there. They were a little bigger than the balloons but he still hit them at that speed. He was easily shooting coke bottles from the hip this week with real bullets ending it with shooting an aimed .45 shot through the mouth of the bottle without hitting the edge. Also shoots aspirin out of the air and shot balloons taped to pepper poppers out to 200+ yards (I forget exactly what the final range was) with a 1911. Also shot the same thing with a derringer at I believe it was 100 yards.

I can't believe ya'll are on a gun forum and haven't heard of Bob Munden before...

6. onac255

onac255 Active Member

Mar 2, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    Yeah this guy is on the Outdoor channel on Impossible shots.

7. chevydeerhunter

chevydeerhunter Well-Known

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    It's legit. Bob Munden's the man!

8. jimmy-buffett

jimmy-buffett New Member

Oct 22, 2008
    I never knew his name, but apparently it was Bob Munden who used to always trade off every other week with a guy shooting bow&arrow trick shots on this one TV show I used to watch. He was an impressive shot.

The time when he shot an egg at 100 yards with a 1911 is what spoiled it for me. Through the "magic of television" he did it in one shot, which is of course laughable.

9. DarkRook

DarkRook Member

Jun 22, 2008
    East Houston Area
  10. 40Arpent

40Arpent TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Please come out from under your rock and stay a while.
    :lolz:

Bob Munden is the real deal. To the person that complained about the "magic of television"...they often show him missing.