• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    "The owner of the pub, who would only give the name Pete, describes himself as a conservative Democrat, not the “big-ass liberal” people are painting him to be.
    Pete told The Washington Times that he’s a big supporter of gun rights and has had a concealed weapons permit since 2001, but doesn’t feel guns have any place in a college town."

They walk among us.

Seems like the typical democrat logic. exert control over one thing while leaving everyone else to pay the price

Huntindoc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Temple
    I just wouldn't support his business. But if persons who lived there cared, pubic records would give the owner's full name and home address. They could then publish as a community service that info, informing other Chl holders to avoid that place. Should probably publish the business hours too. In a town that size it shouldn't be hard to find out where he banks and let folks know to avoid accidentally running into the owner there as well.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I just wouldn't support his business. But if persons who lived there cared, pubic records would give the owner's full name and home address. They could then publish as a community service that info, informing other Chl holders to avoid that place. Should probably publish the business hours too. In a town that size it shouldn't be hard to find out where he banks and let folks know to avoid accidentally running into the owner there as well.

Not hard to find........

Peter Matsko

Business
    102 Earle St
    Ste 1
    Clemson, SC 29631
    (864) 653-7581

Personal
    Phone number: 864-654-5498
    Address: 118 Cambridge Dr
    Clemson, SC 29631-1208

Wonder if he has cut off his home phone yet?????/

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Not hard to find........

Peter Matsko

Business
    102 Earle St
    Ste 1
    Clemson, SC 29631
    (864) 653-7581

Personal
    Phone number: 864-654-5498
    Address: 118 Cambridge Dr
    Clemson, SC 29631-1208

Wonder if he has cut off his home phone yet?????/

boom_e111cd_2329231.jpg

lmao

TWD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2014

Hahaha I see what you did there.

Robb in Austin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Gtown
    While I think finding his personal information crosses the line, even if it is publicly available, I think it would be funny if he started receiving Massengill products at home.

Top Bottom