• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outdoortexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Shepherd, Texas
    Just wanted to introduce myself and our upcoming banquet. We are the Sam Houston Patriots in Cleveland Texas. Our banquet is June 7th and we could sure use some attendees. If you know anyone up this way, send them to us.

We have struggled to get things going since inception a few years back. Myself and one other are the only two original members but it looks like our newest group may be our best yet. Still though, any help is greatly appreciated. I attended the Conroe banquet and wow, we want to be like them when we grow up,lol.

Anyhow, looking forward to input or just just chatting with y'all.

Curtis
    Venture Surplus ad

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Hey Curtis, there's a few of us where I am considering attending. Do y'all have any ticket packages like the Big Shooter or a 'table' package? If so, how can I get that information?

Thanks, Curtis

Outdoortexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Shepherd, Texas
    The individual tickets are $30 and a table (seats 8) is $300. Buying a table will put you in a drawing for a Stoeger Wildfowler O/U shotgun only available to table buyers. So far the odds are awesome for that drawing as few tables have been sold. And as a comparison, last year we only had about 6 tables sold. Let me know if you're intrested and if you want single tickets or the table. Buy the table soon so we can get y'all in the program guide.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Looks like we won't be filling a table after all.
    Are pre-event and at the door ticket prices the same amount? TIA

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Cleveland Senior Center
    220 Peach St
    Cleveland, TX 77371

From Houston, go 59 North to 573 (Washington Avenue). Turn Right on 321/105 (E. Houston Street), then left on FM 787 (Nevell St), then about 7 blocks to Peach Street. Turn right on Peach street, and it should be on your right.

Have fun!

Outdoortexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Shepherd, Texas
    Cleveland Senior Center
    220 Peach St
    Cleveland, TX 77371

From Houston, go 59 North to 573 (Washington Avenue). Turn Right on 321/105 (E. Houston Street), then left on FM 787 (Nevell St), then about 7 blocks to Peach Street. Turn right on Peach street, and it should be on your right.

Have fun!

Peach Street also runs into 321/105. You would turn left at City Hall and go down past the civic center.

Outdoortexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Shepherd, Texas
    I have some business in Dayton that day, so I'm probably going to come in on 321.

I'm trying to get some others to join in the fun!
    Cool. IN that case as you come into town and go past a small shopping center on the right the road will curve. You will come to a light with a Velero on the corner. I think that is Easy street. A little further into town will be Peach Street on the right. You will see the sign for city hall. Turn right and come down to the Senior Center on the left. If you want I can send my # just in case.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I should be able to find it. If I get lost, I'll just fire a few shots into the air. (Just kidding, of course.)

I had an old huntin' buddy ready to go, but he found out today that somebody stole his wife's identity and cleaned out their money. He was working with the bank to get things straightened out, but likely won't make it.

Outdoortexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Shepherd, Texas
    I should be able to find it. If I get lost, I'll just fire a few shots into the air. (Just kidding, of course.)

I had an old huntin' buddy ready to go, but he found out today that somebody stole his wife's identity and cleaned out their money. He was working with the bank to get things straightened out, but likely won't make it.

Sorry to hear about your buddy. Hope he can get it all worked out. Just grab some people off the streets of Dayton on your way over...... um, on second thought..... ... lol

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hey, Curtis.....looks like I'll be coming after all - have meetings in Houston area Thursday & Friday. Current plans call for at least one other with me....we'll see!

Top Bottom