• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    No shotgun is worth a friend...had a buddy scratch my Citori.....it's just a story on the stock....friends are worth way more.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Guys my buddy did offer to pay first off. I am going to pursue looking for take-off wood as txred suggested. If that cannot be found I am just going to suck it up. My buddy knows how I feel and he knows he will not be using my guns, gear, or truck ever again. I am just really thankful that he did not hurt himself or that girl in my Toyota. It has a 6" lift and 33" tires and donuts and cornering it fast could flip that sucker in a heart beat. He feels bad and my group of friends have reinforced to him as well that he screwed up. It is easy to be a 3rd party to this situation and tell me to give him a beating verbal or physical, drop him as a friend, etc etc... But I agree with the more moderate posts. He is a long time friend and is a good guy he just made a stupid decision. Everyone is fine and thats what is most important. It is unfortunate that my shotguns were the test subjects in his maturity level but they were. I should have closed the tailgate and now I know to be more vigilant in my ranch endeavors. I am also going to get a stronger gun case for some of my guns. I have multiple pelican cases, storm cases on my sniper rifles, and the $ just keeps piling up.. But I guess if you have things of value you have to spend the appropriate amount to protect them..

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Guys my buddy did offer to pay first off. I am going to pursue looking for take-off wood as txred suggested. If that cannot be found I am just going to suck it up. My buddy knows how I feel and he knows he will not be using my guns, gear, or truck ever again. I am just really thankful that he did not hurt himself or that girl in my Toyota. It has a 6" lift and 33" tires and donuts and cornering it fast could flip that sucker in a heart beat. He feels bad and my group of friends have reinforced to him as well that he screwed up. It is easy to be a 3rd party to this situation and tell me to give him a beating verbal or physical, drop him as a friend, etc etc... But I agree with the more moderate posts. He is a long time friend and is a good guy he just made a stupid decision. Everyone is fine and thats what is most important. It is unfortunate that my shotguns were the test subjects in his maturity level but they were. I should have closed the tailgate and now I know to be more vigilant in my ranch endeavors. I am also going to get a stronger gun case for some of my guns. I have multiple pelican cases, storm cases on my sniper rifles, and the $ just keeps piling up.. But I guess if you have things of value you have to spend the appropriate amount to protect them..

Hey man, your the one that posted the issue. I actually think everybody is being pretty calm about their opinion though and im glad to hear you buddy offered to make things right. Something we have all learned is over the years, we tend to part ways based on the whole maturity level issue. Its good to cut loose and have fun with friends now and then, but dont trash someones stuff out!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom