• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckshot4900

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Emory
    Emory, TX. (Lake Fork)
    Looking to buy a Glock that is chambered in SIG .357.
    Preferably within driving distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buckshot4900

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Emory
    Am I mistaken that you can replace the barrel on a G22 (.40 cal) with a .357 Sig? Might open up some options for OP.

Yes, the barrels will interchange but the barrels are scarce as ammo right now.
    Would like to find one already set up for SIG 357.

buckshot4900

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Emory
    How much are you wanting to spend? Stating a budget might help others decide whether they are willing or wanting to sell.

Just a suggestion.

I read this several times but stayed silent.
    I will pay a fair price depending on the particular weapon. Depends on condition and round count.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I read this several times but stayed silent.
    I will pay a fair price depending on the particular weapon. Depends on condition and round count.

Glock 32, NP3 Treatment on entire slide. LWD trigger and barrel with Trijicon Ghost Ring sights.
    round count less than 100
    $1800 ( see how this works when you are vague about your budget)

Edit to add;

Since you are brand spanking new here with no history, will be done via FFL transfer and I will cover fee up to $50

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Settle down Bunny FuFu, me being brand new here has nothing to do with how I conduct business.
    Let me introduce myself to you....
    I’m a Viet Nam vet, 22 years in law enforcement, now retired and have always and will always pay for what I get if I choose to want what you’re offering.
    That being said, I did not advertise for a tricked out $500 weapon. I am looking for a useable, everyday carry weapon, not one to put in the safe to brag about.
    Thank you for offering yours up but I will politely pass.
    And by the way, I require FTF or FFL.

Without listing a possible budget, or a range from a low to high price willing to pay, who knew what you were looking for.

I was trying to be helpful in maybe getting what you might be looking for. That won't happen again. You can figure it out for yourself from now on smart guy.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Settle down Bunny FuFu

Are you sure you want to go here? If you are sure, that is fine. Your choice. As Axxe said, just trying to help you out, and you go the personal insult route?

With no parameters other than “ fair price and low round count” that does not give anyone a place to start. So I started at the top.

With posts like yours you come across like the bottom feeders that are trolling to see what folks have ( virtually casing a place) rather than a legitimate buyer. Good luck with your quest.
    Gunbroker has a ton of .357 Sig Glocks NIB from multiple vendors. I suggest you try there.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well all is good on my end, I purchased a brand new Glock 31 in .357 SIG today for $398.20 plus tax so thanks for making me stall a bit and do my research.

Well, we are so glad you found what you were looking for. Maybe had you taken the time to find the Introductions Section and said hello and told us a little bit about yourself, instead of doing a blitz attack on the various threads just to get your 25 posts in so you could avail yourself of the free classified, people here might have been a little more helpful.

Just a suggestion. Take it, or leave it. Another heads up for you. Coming here slinging insults at members, when you haven't even been here a week is in very poor taste, inconsiderate, especially when they were trying assist you isn't going to win you any popularity contests, and could get you headed out the door pretty fast. Another just a suggestion.

Top Bottom