Please reply by conversation.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Driving through waco / temple / austin on the 3rd. Will be in SA from the 3rd until the 8th.

Looking for a 5906 or similar 1st - 3rd gen S&W pistols. Will pass on anything DAO or .40sw. Thank you
    Also remember if you find one I am first in line if you decide to get rid of them:)

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Get your mags lines up. Excepting the 5906 or other double stack 9, they‘ve all been discontinued and the aftermarket doesn't leave many good choices, if any. I do love my third gens though

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Get your mags lines up. Excepting the 5906 or other double stack 9, they‘ve all been discontinued and the aftermarket doesn't leave many good choices, if any. I do love my third gens though
    4 oem mags for $35

S W Smith Wesson Original 5900 5906 5904 59 910 915 9mm 15RD Magazine Mag - Pistol Magazines P...png

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    The poor simps don’t realize that Midway is selling brand new SW mags (I suspect they are New Old Stock) for only $1 more per each, but without the 3% cc fee and also without the $15 shipping so it works out cheaper overall. I just got three of them delivered a couple weeks ago. Yes, they are genuine S&W mags. In fact, as of about a year ago, maybe two, they were still selling the .40 cal mags as well
    C5FF9569-7CC7-4FEF-9887-97BF4ADCD1CB.jpeg

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    If you get a chance stop at a GT Distributors in Pflugerville or the metroplex because they sometimes have the old SW semi autos for sale.

They'll be used but still good shooters and super cheap.
    I was in there yesterday and they didn't have any, but their inventory changes weekly. I remember they use to have a ton of them for less than $300.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I was in there yesterday and they didn't have any, but their inventory changes weekly. I remember they use to have a ton of them for less than $300.
    Bought a barely used 59 for $200 total when they had a used pistol sale. Also got 2 different 5906 for $300 each. This was probably a 10 years ago.
    That used to be the normal price but I haven't been in there for about a year.

They'll pop up on their Gunbroker auctions occasionally but people bid ridiculous money for a well used and abused pistol.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom