Coast Triplex LED flashlights FS/FT will ship

TexMex247

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
May 11, 2009
Leander(NW Austin)
About two years ago I bought a "lot" of Coast triplex LED flashlights on Ebay. I paid about 9 bucks a piece for them. They feature Nichia LEDs with a reflector tube design. They also includes batteries and carry pouch. The only downer...they use non-rechargeable "n" size batteries. They are expensive but they also last a really long time. I have both the newer and older styles. One has batteries that expired in 11/08(older style)but still seem to work fine now. The older design also features a higher Mw rating(47.5vs46.7) which means even though it is an older design, it still has more output of light. The newer design has a lanyard attached to the lower housing and no exp. date on the batteries. Anyways, now I would take 7 bucks + shipping to your location or trade em' FTF for various gun/hunting stuff or components. PM me or tell me what you got to trade. I have at least 6 available(2 old, 4 new) maybe more. Pictured here is the newer style I have available.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads