Cod4

Discussion in 'Electronics & Video Games' started by stockFD3S, Apr 20, 2008.

1. stockFD3S

stockFD3S Active Member

Apr 19, 2008
    Leon Valley, TX
    Just wondering if anyone here plays and on what platform?

2. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    PC, but rarely.

3. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Yep, on PC. Since I got yet another virus and, yet again, had to reinstall XP I lost all my COD4 data. It's pretty lame how they did the ranking system. They should have had servers that store the rank data, kind of like Battlefield 2 or any other number of games. Instead, they have the data stored in the install directory of the game, so if you uninstall it you lose all your data. I still love the game but am kind of annoyed I'll have to start the beginning on multiplayer again so I haven't been playing it much.

4. onac255

onac255 Active Member

Mar 2, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    I play COD4 on the PS3 but I got bored a while back and am now currently playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 since launch. RSV2 is better than the first one thank god.

5. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

Well I'am a little old fashioned and still like my Doom 3

6. Ishtacka

Ishtacka Member

Apr 23, 2008
    Dickinson, Tx
    PC, what seems like every night for about an hour. Seems to be relaxation time. Complete focus of one objective, instead of the 30,000 that bombard a person during a normal day.Trying to find a good server is the big issue. My brother and I play together usually, and we don't enjoy hardcore, or any Deathmatch. We like objective based gameplay, with fairly stock settings. It just gets harder and harder to find a server though.Thus we switch every once in a while to ET:QW. A little stroggification never hurt anyone. ;)

7. DEFKON99

DEFKON99 Member

Mar 16, 2008
    san antonio
    still waiting to get that for PC !

Til then im still stuck on BF2 since 2142 sucked ballz

8. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    For BF2, you might check out this mod:

http://www.realitymod.com/

It is AWESOME. Really improves on the realism. It has some issues and annoyances like any other game or mod, but personally I think it's an excellent improvement over regular BF2 and a lot more fun too. It takes a little getting used to for some people, but I highly recommend checking it out at least.

9. DEFKON99

DEFKON99 Member

Mar 16, 2008
    san antonio
    Nice im always up for change. Im checkin it out now.

10. stockFD3S

stockFD3S Active Member

Apr 19, 2008
    Leon Valley, TX
    I've actually been playing more BF2 lately as I miss vehicles. Can't wait for Bad Company to come out.