SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Yep, on PC. Since I got yet another virus and, yet again, had to reinstall XP I lost all my COD4 data. It's pretty lame how they did the ranking system. They should have had servers that store the rank data, kind of like Battlefield 2 or any other number of games. Instead, they have the data stored in the install directory of the game, so if you uninstall it you lose all your data. I still love the game but am kind of annoyed I'll have to start the beginning on multiplayer again so I haven't been playing it much.

onac255

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 2, 2008
El Paso, TX
I play COD4 on the PS3 but I got bored a while back and am now currently playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 since launch. RSV2 is better than the first one thank god.

Ishtacka

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 23, 2008
Dickinson, Tx
PC, what seems like every night for about an hour. Seems to be relaxation time. Complete focus of one objective, instead of the 30,000 that bombard a person during a normal day.Trying to find a good server is the big issue. My brother and I play together usually, and we don't enjoy hardcore, or any Deathmatch. We like objective based gameplay, with fairly stock settings. It just gets harder and harder to find a server though.Thus we switch every once in a while to ET:QW. A little stroggification never hurt anyone. ;)

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
still waiting to get that for PC !

Til then im still stuck on BF2 since 2142 sucked ballz

For BF2, you might check out this mod:

http://www.realitymod.com/

It is AWESOME. Really improves on the realism. It has some issues and annoyances like any other game or mod, but personally I think it's an excellent improvement over regular BF2 and a lot more fun too. It takes a little getting used to for some people, but I highly recommend checking it out at least.

DEFKON99

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 16, 2008
san antonio
For BF2, you might check out this mod:

http://www.realitymod.com/

It is AWESOME. Really improves on the realism. It has some issues and annoyances like any other game or mod, but personally I think it's an excellent improvement over regular BF2 and a lot more fun too. It takes a little getting used to for some people, but I highly recommend checking it out at least.

Nice im always up for change. Im checkin it out now.

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics