• ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Houston Area)
    6” barrel, blued, .38 Special. Fun gun to shoot. Retains around 60% of original finish. The pictures will show this. The pics are a bit overexposed to show detail. It looks better in person. Manufactured in 1913. Inside the right grip is scratched the owners name and the year 1923. I don’t know where it was for those first 10 years. (Inside grip panel, not on metal, cannot be seen when grip is mounted) He was a hunting guide of some sort. My Uncle purchased it from him in the ‘70s. Was a safe queen until given to me about 5 years ago. It lived in the holster shown, holster will be included. That’s about all I know. I have shot it a few times (15-20 rounds a year, until last few years) Uncle has since passed on. Long winded story of why I am not really attached to this weapon. It’s a bit of real operating history and needs a respectful new home. Here is a link to some pictures. FTF in the Crosby Texas area. East side of Lake Houston. My ability to get around is a bit restricted.
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Bump, don't you need some working history?

profound thinking about stuff

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I will take it if you are willing to ship. I will pay all FFL fees and shipping fees. I very much want it, but 4 hours is a little long to drive for a gun I already have 3 of, and I actually have one from 1913 as well. But I do want it. Please let me know. Thanks. Also, if you happen to be heading towards Austin anytime soon I would be willing to meet you somewhere closer.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I have to say I've never met so many truly stupid aXXholes, as when I try and ship a gun. From UPS that refused insurance because the gun was old and might be hard to replace, to FedEx where two idiots stood there in front of me arguing with each other about what the rules should be since they had no concept. I just don't know

profound thinking about stuff

Top Bottom