• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Termitehunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hello all.
    I am not a resident of Texas as of yet, but it looks like that is going to change come May. I was hoping to find a forum similar to the one I belong to in phoenix, AZ. I look forward to involving myself in the community and meeting folks there.

One thing I told my wife is that if we move it will be from 1 free state to another.

Can anyone direct me to a resource guide/book about the laws for firearms in Texas, and The CCW requirements. I am currently a CCW holder in Phoenix and wish to continue this good habit.

We will be locating to San Antonio.

Thank You.
    Texas SOT

Termitehunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    San Antonio

Thanks for the link. I perused the sight here and found some real good info.

Also forgot to mention. My wife and my Mother are from Texas. So I do know about the attitude (especially from my wife)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Lakeway, Tx
    Hey man I'm a transplant from Arizona also, (Havasu) just don't take any shit from these guys, some of them seem to think Arizona is part of liberial California and all transplants to Texas will somehow ruin Texas...

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Hey man I'm a transplant from Arizona also, (Havasu) just don't take any shit from these guys, some of them seem to think Arizona is part of liberial California and all transplants to Texas will somehow ruin Texas...

Yeah, I have seen SOME of that, but not much.

As you and I both know, AZ has better gun laws then Texas.

*NOTE : I am NOT BASHING Texas. I live here and I like it. Just saying that there are Less restrictions in AZ then Texas. Open Carry, for one.

I hope that will change soon !

Termitehunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yea I am a bit shocked that open carry is frowned upon in Texas. That will take a bit of getting used to as I OC allot. As far as Libs moving to Texas to ruin the state, I dunno they are doing a pretty good job of screwing up thing here in AZ. They are coming over here in droves from Comifornia and voting for the same things that drove them out of the state in the first place.

I compare liberalism to a dogs that chases it's tale, catches it then chews it off not even knowing what it has done. After its tale is down to a bloody nub, it looks for another. It's a mental illness, and "stupid is as stupid does"

Top Bottom