• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I used to make fun of cities like New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, thinking I'm glad those aren't my hometowns. I used to be a proud Seattlite. Seattle and the surrounding area was such a beautiful place growing up. When I was younger and if someone would have told me that this is what Seattle would become, I would have called BS.

This video by the NRA and Colion Noir brought tears to my eyes and frankly makes me feel ashamed to call Seattle my hometown:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Seattle has been a magnet for runaways for a long long time.
    This isn't about runaways. Runaways may contribute to the problem, but it's more about how lightening laws to enable drug use and homelessness turns communities into hazardous areas. I saw what used to be nice parks to bring your family to, that are now filled with filth and needles, places where I wouldn't want my children anywhere near.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    This isn't about runaways. Runaways may contribute to the problem, but it's more about how lightening laws to enable drug use and homelessness turns communities into hazardous areas. I saw what used to be nice parks to bring your family to, that are now filled with filth and needles, places where I wouldn't want my children anywhere near.

That’s what Honolulu is like.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Austin is the same way. My grandparents moved to Austin in about 1940, I've been in the area since 1970. It used to be a fantastic place. Hill Country on the west edge of town and farm country on the east edge of town. People were friendly, you knew somebody everywhere you went. It was very safe.

Now it's crammed full of homeless bums begging everywhere, drugged out and/or drunk all the time. Murders all the time, hit and runs all the time, rude yankees everywhere and flaming liberals everywhere. I can hardly wait to get out of here, I don't live in Austin, but I'm in Travis County.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Damn. That's depressing. I think I got maybe 1/3 through it.
    Might explain a little bit of what I've seen around Denton.

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Damn. That's depressing. I think I got maybe 1/3 through it.
    Might explain a little bit of what I've seen around Denton.

Wow, back in the 70s I thought Denton was ultra conservative!! Musta fallen to the .edu syndrome!!!!

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Now it's crammed full of homeless bums begging everywhere, drugged out and/or drunk all the time.
    I don't see that, but then I don't go downtown anymore either. Haven't been on 6th street in at least 20 years. I like my quiet little neighborhood in west Austin (except for the Beto signs).

Murders all the time, hit and runs all the time, rude yankees everywhere and flaming liberals everywhere.
    Welcome to big city life! The City of Austin (just Austin, not Travis County or Austin Metro) is the 11th largest city by population in the US!
    https://www.thestreet.com/lifestyle/most-populated-cities-in-the-us-14666514

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    A 'liberal city'?

If it's a city, it is by definition 'liberal'. Commies love to cluster.

If you're a Conservative, do your best to let 'liberals' have their crime infested, drug addled, Black Hole's of Calcutta's of the days of old in India.

Move out to a small town or country and let the commies swim in their cesspool of nastiness.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    A 'liberal city'?

If it's a city, it is by definition 'liberal'. Commies love to cluster.

If you're a Conservative, do your best to let 'liberals' have their crime infested, drug addled, Black Hole's of Calcutta's of the days of old in India.

Move out to a small town or country and let the commies swim in their cesspool of nastiness.
    I would guess that depends on your definition of city. Certainly big cities.

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    I watched WA and OR change. CA infiltration that started in late 80's and early 90's. My sister who was living in CA in 80's made move to Seattle area. She is still there. She is a flaming leftists. The state was gone from red to purple to blue. Conservatives have a tough time on the west side. King Co dominates. The people of Eastern WA are in the same boat as those people in Eastern OR and CO. These large urban corridors dominate and and dictate to everyone else.

Trying to decide where to move too. TX, AZ, ID or WY. Sick of the leftists nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom