Coming to your rural residence? It is for us.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    When I worked at UPS the farthest trucks from the center I worked out of, nowhere came close as to the center that services my current address. Bottom line UPS is all about Logistics. In a state that is as big & has as much rural areas as Texas it might just not be profitable for them, but thats were it should be passed off to the USPS.

Last edited:

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    When I worked there long ago my route was country. About 35 stops a day but 300 or so miles driven to do it. After being on the route for a little while I learned where they worked in town and delivered to their work addresses if they had them. Loved the driving part.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does Fluvanna still have that family run hamburger place. We use to ride our motorcycles over just to get away.
    It does not. Rolling thunder closed down about 8yrs ago. It was a cool, mellow spot. Before kids, wife and I would meet there after work for a couple adult beverages.

I took the HD up there one Saturday afternoon while wife worked a half-day. Rolled into the parking lot and there was probably 50 bandido's having a get together. Against my inner voice I made my up to the bar for 2 long necks. After about an hour I decided to get the hell outta there. No problems and everyone were cool doing their own thing.

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    Banditos are usually not a problem if you are not a problem. However, if you see one with a 1% patch and a BFFB Bandito forever and forever bandito tattoo together they are the enforcers ie Killers, don't just leave run.

Top Bottom