• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I can't imagine doctors have become sufficiently skilled to where they can surgically mimic real female genitalia. Not going to go researching to find out either.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I can't imagine doctors have become sufficiently skilled to where they can surgically mimic real female genitalia. Not going to go researching to find out either.
    Haha ya I could imagine researching something like that and wife, GF or whatever gets access to your browsing history. How do you explain that? Wife is on Facebook but I refuse to. When I do searches it shows up on her feeds via advertisements I guess because of the IP address. I detest that...

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Took welding and machine classes there after the Army. And a motorcycle safety class to get my M endorsement on my license at 17 in one of the parking lots. I'm a big fan of MtSAC.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Yep, only those that know it call it "MtSAC". Good one!

I took my first college level electronics class there. Dropped out but I used to go to their track events. Trying to remember if they were national or international.... but they were epic and legendary.

Regards,

bb

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Transgender is an abomination to humans. And not just in a religious way. Nobody should be accepting and non-judgemental of such a THING!! Yes, he will be judged by his creator, but natural beings should NOT be welcoming such into our midst. It is a path to degradation and madness. What's next... eating soup made from aborted fetuses???

We have one in the family that now wants to return to being a man. Hate to tell ya buddy put there is no "addadicktome" surgery!! Phucking loser destroyed his family, esp his stepson, with his mental illness/sickness. What they went thru at school caused them to have to move to a diff town. Now my granddaughter has to explain to her son why his grandma used to be her dad. I can't stand to look at him much less be in his presence. He is one ugly woman. Now HE is unhappy. Nothing a bullet wouldn't cure. They are never happy and many die by suicide. God speed him along his way.

If I lived in Calif, I would never vote for Jenner. NEVER!! To help put an abomination in government office would itself be an abomination. I really hope they don't put politics above all else.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom