• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RRogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2012
    Houston
    Good Afternoon Everyone:

Comp-Tac Victory Gear is looking to hire a couple of insides sales people.

Here is some informaton on the job.

Position Summary: The person (s) in this position will be responsible for gathering new customers and the care of all our current customers. One year of employment with the company is required to be eligible for the position. In interested, please contact your supervisor.
    Primary Duties:
    • Familiarize and learn about Comp-Tac products to educate the customer
    • Receive and process Phone/ email/ fax orders
    • Respond to General Inquiry website emails in a timely manner
    • Return calls left in the Sales voice mailbox
    • Troubleshoot warranty inquires, process and assign Return Material Authorizations for returns, exchanges and warranty issues through phone and email
    • Sign on new product dealers and assist with creating and placing their initial order
    • Work with dealers to gather information and feedback on how to improve our business relationship and sales with their company
    • Generate sales by calling dealers to obtain new orders if their store is low on inventory
    Secondary Duties:

• Produced detailed and accurate sales quotes for police departments, military purchase order requests and other special orders
    • May require travel to trade shows or other events
    • Other sales and marketing duties as assigned may include but not limited to social media involvement, advertising, PR or website maintenance
    Requirements:
    • Strong written and verbal communication skills
    • Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook
    • Prior sales experience a plus
    • Experience and or Enthusiasm for the outdoors/ firearms industry a plus.
    If you are interested please email me at sales@comp-tac.com.

Thanks!
    Venture Surplus ad

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    This reads as it is only for current employees but if that is not true, please correct it and let us know.

I think what it means to say is 1 year commitment is required to take the job, not work for them a year before being eligible for this position. I could be wrong. If not, that would be an odd listing to post on a public forum.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I think what it means to say is 1 year commitment is required to take the job, not work for them a year before being eligible for this position. I could be wrong. If not, that would be an odd listing to post on a public forum.
    Well that was my first thought, but the wording just seemed off (If interested, contact your supervisor...). If the OP checks the thread, could you please clarify? Also, where is the position located? I'm assuming the Comp-Tac headquarters in Spring?

Top Bottom