• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Primary is a Brommeland MaxConV. Another is an Alessi Watch 6 dual talon. Yes, I have one and I'm keeping it. :p

Variety of Belts from The Beltman, Milt Sparks and Brommeland.

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    I'm not a fan of IWB ... I generally prefer kydex paddle holsters for my carry guns, a PM9 and a Kimber UCII .. but that doesn't work in summer here (ave high in Austin area in June 98.2 degrees this year) ... so I pocket carry ... use either a Nemesis for the PM9 or a new Mika holster, which I love ... also just got a j-frame for local carry and a Nemesis for that ......

pwrincross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Pflugerville,TX
    I have tried it all. IWB, OWB, the Smart Carry holster, shoulder harness, with material being plastic or Leather. The one I settled on is the Pager Pal. It is leather with the cell phone holder. With this holster I carry about 99.9% of the time. I practice drawing from it when I dry fire. I can get it out as fast as my wife can get hers out of her IWB holster. I have discovered that how you carry seems to be deeply personal. I tried the small of the back but it was a pain to drive like that but I know a man that only carries that way. In the end, how you carry your gun must be comfortable and you like it. That way you will carry all the time. If it hurts to carry or is a pain in the rear then you risk leaving your gun at home at a time when you may really need it.

Top Bottom