Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    25BB1825-54C8-4779-AD0A-CF52B35F428C.gif

Attachments

• 25BB1825-54C8-4779-AD0A-CF52B35F428C.gif
      25BB1825-54C8-4779-AD0A-CF52B35F428C.gif
      253.7 KB · Views: 280

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    What's not safe for the public are criminals and stupid people.
    There's so many repeat offenders, that obviously the punishment isn't harsh enough to make them stay away from crime.
    You want to make the world safer? Focus your efforts on criminals, not law abiding citizens who feel the need to protect themselves from the criminals.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Cause when I’m at a restaurant, I’m afraid a ninja with an uzi will come crashing threw the window. This is a real danger. I think I need to know about ninjas hiding uzi’s so I can take my family and leave.

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    God save us from those fools and idiots. These people are afraid of everything. That is why they want government to save them from everything. We have a right to carry to save us from government. We have no chance to convince them differently.

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    People have been conditioned to conflate guns and crime committed with guns by a turdstorm of anti-gun narratives emanating from strategists employed by various anti-gun lobby organizations virtually unabated since the John F. Kennedy assassination. In addition, major metropolitan areas like NYC, Chicago, Washington D.C etc and Authoritarian Anti 2nd Amendment States like NY have long histories (generations) of anti-gun indoctrination that has influenced the public’s beliefs regarding private possession and open or concealed carriage of any weapons.

The negative commentary is not surprising, although some of the statements suggesting that, depending on their mood, some respondents indicated that they might want to accost and attack any civilian carrying a gun.....surprise if he turns out to be an Off-Duty Officer, Detective, Federal Agent or US Marshall, I guess. That kind of near fulminating anger, suppressed anxiety, unprovoked aggression, and emotional instability in men whom are walking loose in public is a good argument in favor of armed civilians.....

The other red flag I noted in the comments was the irrational hostility that merely seeing a weapon can provoke in some men. Ergo, another point in favor of concealed carriage.

The women’s comments??? Well, who really cares. Semper Fi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom