• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    I'm a bigot. I have owned glocks and shotguns. I've not regretted selling any of them and currently don't own a shotgun or a glock.

ND - I was cleaning two guns. Loaded one, cleaned the other, and then decided the first needed more detail forgetting I'd loaded it and neglecting to check.

I had a friend who was on the fence about getting a PTR 91. For his birthday I got him 25 magazines for the PTR 91 before he had made a final decision or had the funds to buy one. He now has one.

I had a family friend who couldn't turn down free stuff. They were also anti gun. I offered them a free 22lr rifle out of pure curiosity and entertainment. They argued about it, as a couple, for weeks before accepting my offer. I think they still have issues with it.

In order from top to bottom:

How dare you not own the greatest piece of machinery in the history of history! Get 7 glocks immediately!!

I assume no one was hurt, except perhaps your pride

Ha! I am thinking about buying 25 barrett mags, but I'm really on the fence about it...can you supply the gun for my birthday to really put me over the edge?

Lmao! best one!
    Capitol Armory ad

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    In order from top to bottom:

How dare you not own the greatest piece of machinery in the history of history! Get 7 glocks immediately!!

I assume no one was hurt, except perhaps your pride

Ha! I am thinking about buying 25 barrett mags, but I'm really on the fence about it...can you supply the gun for my birthday to really put me over the edge?

Lmao! best one!
    and y'all say I drink too much

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I bought these because I knew they had to be unauthorized (Microsoft endorsing ammo? Hah!):

Liberty-Ammunition-Halo-Point.jpg
    they had some 9mm for sale at academy in similar boxes around 2000fps at muzzle for 12.50$/20. I got 4 boxes. Haven't shot it but I feel like I got a good deal.

anerd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2015
    Buda
    My first firearm purchase was a ruger .357 (not a sin i think)
    The sin is I loaded it after my first range trip a year ago, and those rounds are still in it.
    Second sin, purchased a 80 dollar buttstock pad for an 60 dollar 20 gauge cause the recoil was too much...

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I've gone to ranges that don't allow steel-cased ammo, showed them a box or two of brass ammo, then proceeded to fire the steel-cased ammo I had tucked away in another compartment...

TrusttheLord

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Marble Falls
    I bought a hipoint 40 as my first gun, and defended my ownership of it up until I shot it for the second time ever at my chl class, and the striker failed to reset multiple times. I finished the qualification with a borrowed glock 27 but I still am a not a glock guy!

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I bought one of those to try out in 40s&w. Figured it would be a good truck gun. Sold it to my brother and he has had a lot of fail to feed problems. Going to buy it back from him and put it back in the truck

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Mine i just retreved my lost Del-ton. Optics and all and haven't taken it out in 2wks.
    But going to rectify that on sat. Plus i haven't taken a newbie in forever. Gonna rectify that too.
    A female and she has a bunch she just got just to have them. Never shot them, so going to zero the ar. And run some with her.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I bought one of those to try out in 40s&w. Figured it would be a good truck gun. Sold it to my brother and he has had a lot of fail to feed problems. Going to buy it back from him and put it back in the truck
    Going to rework it?

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I don't know. Is rework another term for bang it on the ground??

I think the mag just needs to be tweeked a little

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Bought a Sharps, owned it for an hour and traded it for a LeMat.

It's my only seller's remorse.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom