• racknsac

"War Is A Racket" Major General Smedley Butler
    BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    Was this your audition to replace dylan mulvaney at bud light?
    I laugh more than OUT LOUD, when the advice old granddad once said:
    "Son, freemasons and pussies will hate you for the rest of their petty dickless little lives if they sense that you have offended them,, somehow".
    ARJ Defense ad

racknsac

BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    So, when this clown is banned from here (likely soon), is he going to start a 'Congratulations you are now BANNED from TexasGunTalk' thread on some other forum?!?

And I love how people who aren't funny are always telling others to get a sense of humor!

It follows the lines of A.B. Quintanilla III and George Lopez. Both suck, and they blame their audiences for it!
    Just as Aunt Mamie used to say, to the juvenile little boys, "Go and jerk yourself off for a few minutes, and go out and play, OUTSIDE!!"

racknsac

BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    Dude, you suck. You think you’re being edgy and cool but instead came out as gay and lame.

For one, the joke isn’t funny. It’s just tired and played out like your mom’s vag.

Secondly, anybody with any amount of skills would have managed to avoid the ban hammer while pissing people off for months. You ran in and shot your load like a virgin in a strip club, staining your britches before the lap dance even started. Fucking pathetic.

C: Nobody gives a shit about 1911 forum

5: Now you’re gonna get banned here as soon as you try to troll because you’ve blow. Your fucking cover.

What a fucking loser.
    When little girls get offend and or bitch slapped

Attachments

• crybaby-billy-butcher.gif
      crybaby-billy-butcher.gif
      2.7 MB · Views: 30

racknsac

BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    Dude, you suck. You think you’re being edgy and cool but instead came out as gay and lame.

For one, the joke isn’t funny. It’s just tired and played out like your mom’s vag.

Secondly, anybody with any amount of skills would have managed to avoid the ban hammer while pissing people off for months. You ran in and shot your load like a virgin in a strip club, staining your britches before the lap dance even started. Fucking pathetic.

C: Nobody gives a shit about 1911 forum

5: Now you’re gonna get banned here as soon as you try to troll because you’ve blow. Your fucking cover.

What a fucking loser.

Attachments

2.7 MB · Views: 25

racknsac

BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    They KNOW you are. Your mom sent them your IEP, your "graduation" certificate from the Corvallis School for the Mentally Challenged, your Oregon Public Schools approved diploma, and three pictures of you wearing mauve colored Crocs while willingly carrying a Glock. And a copy of your Oregon birth certificate. We all know everyone from Oregon is special n

Attachments

2.7 MB · Views: 22

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    If @racknsac spent a wee bit more time reading, and less time being insufferable, he'd realize how jovial this place and the membership generally is.

BTW, @Sam7sf and I are both Oregon born, rackysnacks, its a running gag between us. Spend more time reading and less acting like a bitch. Also - you can insert images instead of just attaching them, and people don't have to bother clicking your wittle picshures to see wtf is you're trying to post. Kinda like this:

47C3A47F-3A29-495A-A28C-15058201E06E - Copy.jpeg
    but_its_so_big - Copy.jpg
    crazy2 - Copy.jpeg
    crocs_equal_sodomy - Copy.jpg
    pendejos - Copy.png
    TPGMC.jpeg
    tranny_mo.jpg

Have a happy day. Or don't. I don't fuckin' care. :cowboy:

racknsac

BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    I needed to find out what kind of kids and or PUNKS were hanging around the front of the Drugstore.. I found out: "WHAT A BUNCH OF CRYIN LITTLE PUSSIES,, WOW!!

Attachments

2.7 MB · Views: 18

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I laugh more than OUT LOUD, when the advice old granddad once said:
    "Son, freemasons and pussies will hate you for the rest of their petty dickless little lives if they sense that you have offended them,, somehow".
    As a former 1st Sgt and a Past Master of a Master of a Masonic lodge, you don't have the ability to offend me. :roflsmile:

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    One day when I was like 8 on the way home from baseball practice, a group of older special needs people showed up at the Burger King we were eating at. One middle aged mentally challenged guy was walking past our booth as we were eating and he stops and the foot of our table and looks at my dad dead in the eye and says "HIIIIIIII".

Now, I'm utterly at a loss for words. My dad isn't exactly the most politely spoken man in the world and isn't above making fun of people for their shortcomings. I'm half scared, half curious how my dad is going to respond to him.

My dad is literally chewing on his Whopper when this happens. He puts it down and turns to the guy and with no emotion on his face says "HI" and waves to him. The mentally challenged man was super happy about that and got a little smile and walked away.

My dad picks his Whopper back up and takes a bite, no emotion, like nothing just happened. He takes a bite and then says to me, "Son, you always have to be nice to the retards", and goes back to finish his Whopper. He was 100% serious. I don't think I said anything for the next 10 minutes.

And that lesson has stuck with me ever since. Which is why I'm not going to make a comment about your post.

Top Bottom