Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Crazy.
    One of those he used today was 2 years old.
    #3 dated back to 2018.

If anyone doubts there are troublemakers waiting in the wings I say to you "Don't."

I'm just wondering how many sleepers are ATF. I think I've identified a few but we won't get confirmation until they take action.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    There were 3. Gone now.
    Done heered o' "bi blame polar"....

Now?

Yinz TejikanZ is habin'...."Captain Tri Polaroidz!"

Dang it all!

Some t'ings? They iz a bigger in Tejas!

(not potholes...Hit a pot hole in Tejas? Pop a hub cap...may be blow a tire..Here in Pa?

1714865301930.png
    )

We got bigger ones...Seem like braggin if'n I post 'em... :green:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ...and then????
    I speak only for myself and not for the forum or other staff. The way I see it -

BATFE Special Agents and their associated investigative assistants and supporting entities, badge-carrying or not, are employed by an agency fundamentally hostile to the 2A. Their actions, directed by subversives hostile to the natural rights of all human beings, seek to marginalize, work around, and render impotent a part of The Bill of Rights by means at odds with the constitutionally sanctioned method for achieving those ends, i.e. a repealing or modifying amendment under Article V of The Constitution.

For that reason, no BATFE employee can find common cause with any legitimate member of Texas Gun Talk. Their presence interferes with the lawful operation of the forum. Under forum rules, they may be ejected.

tl;dr - Permaban. I will make as many details as possible publicly available on this forum

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I speak only for myself and not for the forum or other staff. The way I see it -

BATFE Special Agents and their associated investigative assistants and supporting entities, badge-carrying or not, are employed by an agency fundamentally hostile to the 2A. Their actions, directed by subversives hostile to the natural rights of all human beings, seek to marginalize, work around, and render impotent a part of The Bill of Rights by means at odds with the constitutionally sanctioned method for achieving those ends, i.e. a repealing or modifying amendment under Article V of The Constitution.

For that reason, no BATFE employee can find common cause with any legitimate member of Texas Gun Talk. Their presence interferes with the lawful operation of the forum. Under forum rules, they may be ejected.

tl;dr - Permaban. I will make as many details as possible publicly available on this forum

I have an idea, you restrict them to a subforum where only i can post. I will re-educate them

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    One day when I was like 8 on the way home from baseball practice, a group of older special needs people showed up at the Burger King we were eating at. One middle aged mentally challenged guy was walking past our booth as we were eating and he stops and the foot of our table and looks at my dad dead in the eye and says "HIIIIIIII".

Now, I'm utterly at a loss for words. My dad isn't exactly the most politely spoken man in the world and isn't above making fun of people for their shortcomings. I'm half scared, half curious how my dad is going to respond to him.

My dad is literally chewing on his Whopper when this happens. He puts it down and turns to the guy and with no emotion on his face says "HI" and waves to him. The mentally challenged man was super happy about that and got a little smile and walked away.

My dad picks his Whopper back up and takes a bite, no emotion, like nothing just happened. He takes a bite and then says to me, "Son, you always have to be nice to the retards", and goes back to finish his Whopper. He was 100% serious. I don't think I said anything for the next 10 minutes.

And that lesson has stuck with me ever since. Which is why I'm not going to make a comment about your post.
    I used to be a good bowler, last summer visiting family my sister in law signed us up for bowling benefit for the church. My first shot surprised me, I couldn't really bend my knee. Ball gets launched and maybe two pins fell. This young guy in the next lane came over and offered me a high five and said good try. He was one of the less fortunate but had a good time.

Top Bottom