• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Dammit, missed the whole thing, just now got caught up.

Well....at least we get to keep the money....and I still have Moonpie.....
    Don’t be greedy we all still have Moonpie, we have to share.
    :roflfunny:

The third was a sock puppet account he was holding in reserve and never used.
    It’s still amazes me that they make these accounts six years ago, sit on them, and then waste these ghost accounts in a day.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It’s still amazes me that they make these accounts six years ago, sit on them, and then waste these ghost accounts in a day.

It's what makes me think they're paid agitators. Some mouthbreather in his mom's basement isn't going to have that kind of patience. Someone being paid to either sow chaos here or (even worse) ingratiate himself and then say something useful for the Bloomberg people to screencap and point to us as a bunch of racists and extremists will.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It's what makes me think they're paid agitators. Some mouthbreather in his mom's basement isn't going to have that kind of patience. Someone being paid to either sow chaos here or (even worse) ingratiate himself and then say something useful for the Bloomberg people to screencap and point to us as a bunch of racists and extremists will.

I think you give too much credit.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

I tend to agree, as for Bloomberg, I went and got him a bag of snacks.
    116c0851cc0872e88599f51dc76c054d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    We're unlikely to know for sure...

You know, unless we track one of these losers down and interrogate him...

Probably not hard. I’m sure he’s posted somewhere else bragging about his antics here.

And I’m sure he came back for at least 24 hours after being banned to see what we were/are saying about him.

But I don’t think there’s any kind of paid/concerted effort. Not for such an unskilled attempt. The ones hoping to get screen grabs for their shitty blogs are the ones who spend their time trying to get people to agree with irrational violence and dumb shit.

This was just a really shitty troll. Not skilled enough to actually string anyone along. A pathetic excuse shitting all over a time honored tradition.

Top Bottom