• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    Jon - thanks much for this info. You're right, maybe not a weekly thing; but a very reasonable annual cost for a quality range. Think I'm gonna have to check into this one!!!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011

It's 23 miles as the crow flies from home to the club, but 60 miles by road. Same distance from home to Cornrow. Damn prison farms!
    Didn't know the club was out there but will check into it.
    Even though not directed to me, thanks Mike.

I've shot at Gun Emporium once, the RSO that day was kind of a jerk. Otherwise, staff seems pretty good.

ShootersStation indoor range is ok, but their A/C can't keep up in the dead of summer. Second time I shot there I was alone in the beginning. Then RSO came in with 2 customers and redirected the big fan in the area from pointing generally across all lanes to pointing JUST where the other customers were, leaving me stuck out. When I attempted to move a small box fan to my lane, the RSO hit the roof. My guns were unchambered and laying on the bench. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Both of those are in Conroe.

Able Ammo will be opening a range soon W. or N.W. of Huntsville. I talked to them earlier this week and they said earth work is done, fixing to pour slab(s). I'm guessing 30-90 day opening time frame.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Thanks for the info, ive been to a couple of the ranges around here....just seem to be alot of people there i wouldnt trust with anything let alone a gun lol......I work in huntsville, a guy told me about the new range up there..Guess ill have to go check it out when they are done.

someone around here needs to put a few junk cars out in the pasture an let us have at it lol........I live on a houseboat or id do it lol

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    someone around here needs to put a few junk cars out in the pasture an let us have at it lol........I live on a houseboat or id do it lol
    As low as the lake is now, there should be an exposed vehicle or 2 laying around
    Good thing about shootin' on water, the sound stops dead @ 20' from the source

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Id sure hate to get caught shooting on this lake..........wouldnt be cheap or fun

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    last time i went to carters everyone who worked there was being rude, then again being in spring i guess i cant blame them

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    Houston
    Me to.. I wen to the one on 59 and wilcrest they are always rude they look at you funny and have an attitude.. I was going to buy a rifle but I just took my business to GunBroker hahaha !!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    wish i knew someone with some land, have 10 acres to shoot on but its in lovelady, and 8 in groveton but its all grown over....

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    If any of yall are shootin on this side of town, or goin to a gunshow or somthing shoot me a PM

Top Bottom