• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Thanks ..I really do appreciate that. Be looking forward to it. I have this posted in TGO. There are more shooters here so my luck has changed some what. Hopefully we can do something here. Thanks a million for the
    reply Texas Redneck. later.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Okay....here's what's out there....The list jives with the barrels from top to bottom. The caliber is taken directly and verbatim from the barrel. The second picture shows the 2 holsters. I'd rather trade for the entire package....that means all the grips, holsters and soft-side carry case the barrels are sitting on. With the exception of the .22, .223 and 30-30 barrels, all the others are threaded on the ends. I am NOT a TC shooter, so I don't know a whole lot about 'em, but I'd think that the group would be worth a decent deal on a swap. You have "first shot" at 'em since I told you about 'em first. All of them look to be in excellent shape - some may have never been fired. Like I said - I got 'em in a "all or nothing" deal in order to get some other things I DID want that I couldn't have likely found anywhere else (can you say a dozen Randall mags?!??)

There are:

(2) 44 mag - 1 w/hexagon barrel

(1) 45 Colt

(1) 357 Mag

(1) 22 LR w/Simmons 2 x 20 Scope

(1) 223 Rem

(1) 30-30 Win "Super 14" (w/box)

View attachment 2349 m View attachment 2348

Top Bottom