• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    [url]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/breaking/story/847019.html[/URL]

[url]http://www.examiner.com/x-6571-Atlanta-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2009m7d23-Mel-Simon-who-shut-down-Atlanta-Tea-Party-bans-a-conservative-kiosk-from-his-mall-in-NC[/URL]

A kiosk has had its lease not renewed due to the politically incorrect nature of the items that it sells (Anti-Obama amongst others). The kiosk was located in the Concord Mills Mall (Sound Familiar) and is owned by the The Simon Company (prop. Mel Simon), Progressive, Pro-Obama, Democratic supporter...

[url]http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=1248[/URL]

For my part, I have chosen to;

• Stop shopping @ Grapevine Mills
    • email The Simon Company about my decision
    • post this here and other places to raise awareness
    • generally take any opportunity to mention this to other shoppers
    If your concerned about where this country is headed, you should read the article, review the link and do a bit of research on Mel Simon. I think when you are done, you'll decide to take whatever action you can in an effort to influence the blatantly political actions of the the Simon Company.

Jeff B.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I can't envision this happening in our state here, but anything is possible in these PC times.

But I recall that our last president was subjected to horrific slurs, some that could not be repeated in public. Recall how they made jokes of him and Condilezza, jokes about him being a chimpanzee. This was the PRESIDENT of the US. No where was this censored.

If my local mall was to pull something like this I would make sure that they knew that I would not be shopping there again. I have the same right of refusal that they have.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    This is the kind of "ONE-WAY" crap that just pisses me off
    I'm so ticked I want to slap some body.

Anyone willing to buy me a ticket to DC - I'll start at the top and work my way back down!

If my local mall was to pull something like this I would make sure that they knew that I would not be shopping there again. I have the same right of refusal that they have.

We have the right not to spend our hard earned cash at your store / malls.
    Speak with your pocket book. Money has a way of changing peoples minds!

Top Bottom