• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    This may be in the wrong forum; didn't find one that really fit, so mods feel free to move to the proper place if necessary.

I am looking for a store in the Ft. Worth area that sells Converse Tactical Boots. I will be in Ft. Worth on Wednesday and would like to take a look at these boots but can't find a dealer in the area. If one of you FW guys could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks--Pops
    Gun Zone Deals

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Tried this site before and can only find info on shoes; no service/tactial boots-maybe I am missing something.

Hondo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    The F in DFW
    Pop I can't think of anyone here in Ft Worth that sells them, I looked at Cabelas and Cheaper Than Dirt and they did not list Converse.

These folks are in Richardson and they list Converse Tactical as a brand they carry Tactical Gear, Combat Boots, Military Clothing and more! - AFMO.com

I'm curious to hear about how the Converse work out for you , I have thought ordering a pair to try as I have heard good things about them.

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Good tip Honda but don't think I am going to have time to go all the way back to Dallas to check on this trip. I am thinking about coming back up for the FW gun show and have a grand daughter playing club volleyball in Dallas the same weekend. Maybe I can work it all in.

Bass Pro Shop shows them in their online store and may just run up to Grapevine and see what they have. Thanks for all the help. I'll let you know how I come out and a review of the boots.

Top Bottom