Convicted murderer escapes transport bus in Centerville - UPDATE: KILLED 6/2/2022

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Found out from my dad yesterday that one of the young men from Tomball that was murdered by that piece of shit was a friend of my little sister. They went to school together at Tomball High, and are (were) in FFA together.

Heart goes out to the family that just lost 5 members, may the convict rot in hell.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'm glad that POS is dead. He killed a father and his four children. May he rot in Hell!

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Thought he died in a shoot out with the police. I don't see gun shot wounds or blood.

I was thinking the same thing. But it looks like he's cuffed. That means he was on his stomach. My guess was he was shot in the back with no pass-throughs, cuffed, and rolled over. At least that's what it looks like. I guess he was shot with pistols. Just a guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Hard to tell anything by that photo...resolution isn't good enough.....not all gun shot wounds bleed profusely externally.......

Especially entry wounds, so that's a good point. I just think it was JHPs to his back. At least your taxes aren't feeding and housing his punk ass any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    It's legal to use deadly force on escaping/ escaped inmates not stopping when told.

There are a couple other justification for shooting someone fleeing who will likely kill again or has killed.

So if all the holes are in the back, no one will care.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Found out from my dad yesterday that one of the young men from Tomball that was murdered by that piece of shit was a friend of my little sister. They went to school together at Tomball High, and are (were) in FFA together.

Heart goes out to the family that just lost 5 members, may the convict rot in hell.
    It's a small world. Turns out they were cousins of someone I've sung with in choir.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I'm glad that POS is dead. He killed a father and his four children. May he rot in Hell!

How did you arrive at father when your own link states a grandfather and grandkids were murdered?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    How did you arrive at father when your own link states a grandfather and grandkids were murdered?
    No where did it say grandfather and grandkids.

killed five members of the same family, including four children, and stole a truck from their rural weekend cabin,

The father and his four children came from the local radio station I heard yesterday when they were discussing it.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

The Tomball school district, located in suburban Houston, on Friday said the four minors killed were students in its district and the adult was their grandfather.

RIF

Top Bottom