APOD Firearms

COOLEST TOY I've EVER FOUND at the Goodwill store...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    I had a coupon for $5 worth of merchandise to use at Goodwill, so I went to check out the new Clearance Center.I found a dart gun in one of the bulk goods bins. It makes fart noises when the trigger is pulled and when you rack it. Since it was at the Goodwill, there were no darts, but the entertainment value from pulling the trigger and racking it and hearing funny fart noises makes it a cool toy. My Hubby thought it was GREAT, he says "Farts are funny".
    igxc8j.gif
    Lynx Defense

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    My 14 year old daughter would love one f these. although she does pretty well on her own. Really piss's my wife off. LOL

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Have twin teenage boys, then get back to me on "Farts are Funny." They are worse (almost) than a dog fart. I wish I was closer to your hog hunt, I've probably got 100 of those nerf darts I'd give you. We used to have epic battles. They were much better than the air soft bb's. I keep finding those things everywhere.

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    Have twin teenage boys, then get back to me on "Farts are Funny." They are worse (almost) than a dog fart. I wish I was closer to your hog hunt, I've probably got 100 of those nerf darts I'd give you. We used to have epic battles. They were much better than the air soft bb's. I keep finding those things everywhere.
    Dog farts are horrible, it smells like a poop. There have been a few times when the dog farted but it smelled so bad, I thought the cat had used the litterbox. I went to get it and the litterbox was empty.

Top Bottom