WTS Coppell TX - 2012 1 OZ Silver American Eagle =====SOLD====

Pachucko

TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dec 27, 2008
I'm trying to ascertain the offer here....so, 8 coins with a street value of about $36 each.....for $5,200??

I gotta be missing something....
I’m guessing he has eight “tubes” of 20, for a total of 160 coins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kakpataka

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 9, 2009
DFW Lewisville-Coppell
Guys its 8 tubes of 20 coins each ( 160 coins total). Bought these from grapevine coin show. Still have the receipt from the purchase
I bought em when the prices were still high so I am just trying to unload these.
I know silver is gonna go way up buy I need the $$ for a project so Im just parting with some of my stash.. Thanks.
silver.jpg

Last edited:

kakpataka

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 9, 2009
DFW Lewisville-Coppell
Are they sealed mint tubes?
Hi, just posted a picture earlier . you guys are free to inspect the entire lot before making payment. They are not sealed like with a sticker or anything if that's what you men. I bought em in the tubes in the picture and have had em in the safe since 2012!Just opened one of them about a month ago.
silver.jpg

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
ill fix the title , sorry !
As long as you're fixing the title, please have a look at the forum rules for classifieds. All titles for classifieds must have a physical location in the title. You're trying to put so much verbiage in the title that I'm not sure how you'll fit it in but it needs to be there.

If you're having trouble with the editing, I'll do it for you in the morning. However, I can't guarantee you'll like the way I re-write your title so it'd be better if you did it.

ETA: Thank you.

Last edited:

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads