• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Guess I need to keep this weather induced "problem" in perspective.

A lot of people on this earth do not have heating any time of the year. Nor dependable electricity. Nor good water.

As I think about this, I don't have any problems.
    ARJ Defense ad

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Elsewhere on earth:

Dry dung fuel (or dry manure fuel) is animal feces that has been dried in order to be used as a fuel source. It is used in many countries. Using dry manure as a fuel source is an example of reuse of excreta.A disadvantage of using this kind of fuel is increased air pollution. In India, it is known as "dung cakes".

And on the plains of the Serengeti it is a multipurpose material that also has been used as a birth control measure. Oh yeah, who would want it after it's stuffed with elephant dung???

On the Oregon Trail, settlers used buffalo chips for their cooking fires, since wood was not plentiful on the plains.

Imma not try out the dog bombs for this. Nope, not gonna.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    As I got out of a nice and warm bed, due to being awakened by a cold and wet snout of my four legged buddy, I simply said, "It's a beautiful day, thank you for letting me see it."

Ya see, after being dead at one point when I was younger, I realized that any day above ground, good, bad, or otherwise, is a beautiful day.

sparkyv

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Deepinnaheartta, Texas
    I agree, however there is such a thing as righteous indignation. To be angry with ERCOT and government agencies for making poor decisions about using/abusing our tax dollars. That is, to be rightfully angry without sinning, nor feeling guilty about the anger...and still being thankful.
    Man you just put it back into perspective.

Top Bottom