• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    So let's see how widespread this thing is and how widespread it becomes. The poll will be open for the next 9 months and you can change your vote as circumstances change. Voting is private, no names, but feel free to leave a comment.

At this point, I don't know anyone personally who has or has had the COVID-19 virus. And I don't know anyone that knows someone that has or has had it.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    So let's see how widespread this thing is and how widespread it becomes. The poll will be open for the next 9 months and you can change your vote as circumstances change. Voting is private, no names, but feel free to leave a comment.

At this point, I don't know anyone personally who has or has had the COVID-19 virus. And I don't know anyone that knows someone that has or has had it.
    That's the thing about exponential growth curves, they start out slow and then go up fast, like the letter J. Math is fun!

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    My wife is a business partner with a guy in a show dog venture. His sister is in the same 4H group that was showing pigs in Houston Rodeo portion for kids.One of those kids is positive for Corona. So... she and he have the potential (low) of exposure.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Maybe you want to clarify: Do you PERSONALLY know of anyone... No third hand reports.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    My sister left work yesterday with a 99 deg temp. We’re pretty sure her issue is allergies but the rules are the rules so she’s now home. Been to the doctor and they think the same. No test was given.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    One of my clients said her husband was sent home because he came in contact with someone at his office who tested positive for the virus. When her boss found out, he sent her home too.

Top Bottom